Thread
Printable Version

Terriers General Discussion (Spoilers) (FX Show)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was clever using Hank and Britt to find out who her husband was having a affair with but i hope she survives long enough to divorce him and change her will and it does look like Katie was taken advantage of but why with the professor and for once lying is probably the best thing

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That was nice of Hank help the amnesiac college student because of his similarity to Stephanie and i thought she was going to get in trouble for playing with the girl but when it was in her imagination Hank had to do something

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

That what i like about this show you just don't know what's going happen i like watch shows that surprise you , i did think girl was real but Hank did say he try visit her let hope he keep his promise

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I hope he keep his promise as well but it doesn't look like Katie will be able to lie for much longer

Agua Caliente

Wow this was great episode getting kidnap and transport Mexico was crazy but Hank really had his back and even got shot for it

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Hank and Mark were great going to Mexico to save his partner and getting shot saving Katie was above and beyond watching his partners back

Pimp Daddy

How the hell could that boy missed that fact prostitute was transsexual-i thought it was quite obvious

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I think the transvestite hooker did the right thing at the time because that would of been a terrible shock for the kid and what he did for Trevor's parents was nice

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

yes of course he did the right thing but he/she shouldn't taken his money

Reply 29#29 bala's post

As the hooker said he payed upfront and that may have been what he wanted but when the hooker realised the kid didn't know he was a transvestite he left but your right he should of left the money in the bathroom before leaving

Asunder

Well what a way avoid the wedding but it's a good thing he was in bathroom overhead the conversation and i love his new team

Reply 31#31 bala's post

What an unfortunate time for Katie to tell the truth and Hank and the new guys were impressive in the way they helped the reporter and her mother

Sins of the Past

Well this was interesting flashback episode as to why he was kick off the force and how he met new partner.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was nice that Hank got a second chance at the rape case that got him ejected from the police department but Britt beating up the wrong guy because of all the lies was bad

Quid Pro Quo

Wow not what i was expecting but talk about getting rid of her hank's ex-wife new husband

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Wow poor Gretchen loosing her new husband and now Hank has a lot of protection it should be a good season finale next week

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I would imagine so but will Hank tell her that he got him killed ?

Terriers' execs thank fans for support

The executive producers of Terriers have thanked fans of the show for their support.

Ted Griffin, Shawn Ryan and Tim Minear wrote an open letter to viewers which was posted on HitFix.

The series has been struggling in the ratings but the trio explained that they hope to produce another season.

"We wanted to thank you for tuning in and supporting the show and, most of all, for embracing Hank and Britt with such enthusiasm and devotion," they said. "We're very proud of Terriers and are grateful/gratified it found an audience as intelligent, discerning and handsome as you."

The producers continued: "On behalf of all the actors and writers and directors and crew members and everyone who worked on the show, thanks. And we hope to do it again next year."

The season finale of Terriers airs tonight at 10pm on FX.

Source

Hail Mary

Great season finale and what a result but nice clif-hanger even if this doesn't return that clif-hanger won't bother me much.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Nice season finale with the interesting dilemma to turn left and stay on the run or going straight to prison

Thread