Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Doublecross

This was an ok returning episode but i was surprised that he manage to shoot her and he had no choice second time.

Arising

Well this average episode but Ari plan was rather good

2x16 Doublecross

I'm surprised Percy stayed knowing they was about to track his location and even more stupid staying after Carla warned him but i am glad to see the back of Carla

2x17 Arising

Michael's sons face when Nikita took out the two guys was amusing and the plane explosion was a good way to keep them safe but i am looking forward to seeing Ari's downfall

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well he knew what will happen

Power

Percy coming back in control of division was fantastic and i can't believe Amanda allowed this to happen. Surely Ari handling negotiation ?. Percy telling her to ask beckoff was rather amusing.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

It was obvious that Percy getting captured while Amanda was away was a trick to get control of Division and about time that Amanda and Ari are out in the cold

Wrath

Wow that was one nasty bad guy but to have her taken out like that was rather crazy

Shadow Walker

Wow Beckoff losing his money and having shoot people was interesting but i am glad they made up

Dead Drop

Well it was nice to watch this episode 1 day early and what an episode just when you think everything is going be ok they lose that place because of he open VPN network that could be traced to Nikita safehouse but i thought Beckoff was smartest computer guy that he would make such an stupid mistake ?. Anyway alex plan blow the place up was great..

Seriously if i was bad guy like Divsion wouldn't it been better to re con the place rather full frontal assault ?

2x19 Wrath

Brandt was an evil guy but the way he captured Nikita looked a little to easy and Michael going to her rescue was a waste of time

2x20 Shadow Walker

Seeing the three armoured trucks I was thinking I had seen that in the film and then Alex confirmed it by saying about the ride hight of the three vehicles but Birkhoff telling them to burn it all was impressive

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes i was wondering the samething as well but can't remember the movie

Reply 61#61 bala's post

The second Italian job I think 2003

2x21 Dead Drop

Birkhoff's computer skills are impressive being able to disarm the kill chip without killing the pacemaker inside the Director of the CIA and blowing up the safe house while it was under attack from Percy's men was great

Crossbow

Well Percy having a nuclear satellite to blackmail the president was a bold move .Nice cliffhanger

Renewed For A 3rd Season

Reply 65#65 spratt89's post

yippie..........................

Homecoming

After all they been through look like they was another situation neither one of them thought they would do but i suppose this give 3rd season an interesting arc Nikita running division should prove interesting but i can't believe i didn't see that coming and what a kiss beckoff did to that girl i was rather happy that he did that it made me smile because it was so unexpected .

2x22 Crossbow

That old crossbow video sounded like one of those orientation videos from Lost and you just knew Robbie would die after some of those threats and the woman in the barn killing her partner to set off the tracker was clever

Thread