Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Well Jaden has no proof while tom did

the show is now getting good that nikita's side is multiplying against percy

Girl's Best Friend

Well this was ok episode nothing to get too excited about but what would Nikita do moment with Alex was predictable but how did Jade get the explosive when she was captured?

i agree with you bala it was an average ep... not too much exciting scene even the fist fight of nikita with the lady terrorist... hope the next ep will not get boring

Reply 123#123 bala's post

Those sunglasses were impressive and those earring were deadly but Alex missed the chance to get rid of all her problems which is bound to bit her in the ass later

Glass House

Well it was about time they found out about Alex but what a way for them to find out thanks to Jade and i can't believe Amanda confront her .

can't watch the episode glass house today due to upgrading

Reply 126#126 bala's post

Nathan took some convincing from Alex but what a way to be convinced and Dana taking out Michael's team when they threatened the kid was great

Betrayals

Wow i really underestimated him he really is a mastermind the fact that he didn't trust anyone help him turn Alex against Nikita but seriously shoot her seem a bit OTT and next week is the season finale i hope we meet oversight soon i am curious who the real boss are like.

Reply 129#129 bala's post

The evidence Percy shown Alex was convincing that Nikita shot her father and the decoy bag at the station was amusing but what a way to end the episode

Pandora

Well I knew she faked Nikita death but i loved how they used the pervious episode to explain how she did it, it was all there and Amanda letting Alex go was interesting but who would of thought she was part of oversight. It was great to see Madeline again but now she a federal  judge but i am really surprised she allowed Percy to survive that's not Madline i know from La famme series she would got rid of him dead on sight.

So Alex is now kidnapped by oversight, Micheal and Nikita are on the run while Percy has no idea that oversight is planning replacing him with Amanda and need Alex's help to make that happen but they need to get the blackbox first      

I really hope there is a season 2.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-13-2011 18:29 ]

Reply 131#131 bala's post

Cracking that black box was like opening Pandora's Box and nice job in getting in and out of Langley but will Alex now work for Amanda, looking forward to the second season

Nikita Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Game Change

Nice returning episode with plenty of action but i didn't like the new guy Sean and as every one has got their own agenda this should be a good season, the drone rescue was great and who was behind it was a surprise

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The drone rescue was highlight of the episode i loved how he want tell them he wasn't involved but ruined it by exposing himself and what Nikita said to Alex before she broke her arm was a great line.

I liked the fact that they though they had them but he broke his silence to say they would never be able to catch up to him.

Nikita and Alex at each other is not cool but a good twist to the show. I do liek the fact that Nikita is still trying to help Alex no matter what Alex thinks of her.

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

Well we know Nikita will always win against Alex because she's more experience.

Falling Ash

Well this was good episode where sleeper program was a surprise secret but you just knew that girl would knock berckoff off

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Alicia impressing Birkhoff with her knowledge of computers was amusing but trying to talk her down after she went rouge for the second time was a little crazy

Knightfall

Nice surprise that bad guy was in wheelchair and we saw what Percy did to him as result of Nikita trying to be kind to him

Thread