Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Getting the reporter, Nisha to break her cover was to easy considering she worked for division and ever safety Nikita putting on the crash helmet before getting on the bike was amusing but Ramon back in the wheel chair after he drove away leaving it behind was beyond belief

Partners

Well it was great to see google again and i had feeling he was behind her escape but Alex situation just became a little more difficult after what she did in the previous episode. This was first Alex and Nikita were actually talking to each other.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Another good episode Alex being saved by Nikita was good but Kelly sudden return was suspicious

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he was good bad guy with other one lock up

Looking Glass

Well the car bomb almost caused a flashback as how his wife and child got killed but Nikita got them was great. I think she won't tell him the kid is his because she made a good point

Reply 13#13 bala's post

How strange that none of the security guards heard the gun shots from the nanny and Nikita knowing the truth about Max's makes it hard for her because she's dammed if she does or dammed if she don't tell Michael

43 Walnut Lane

You would think they better trust information Percy gave them but that was one hell of a trap and i can't believe they all fell for it and Alex is put in a difficult position it will be interesting see how Percy escapes

2x06 - 343 Walnut Lane

I liked how Nikita took down the big guy in the 2004 flashback and after their first escape with her so called father being so easy i should of realised it was a trap but the warning from Alex is going to make thing harder for her with Percy

Clawback

Well now we know who new guys mother is but what Ryan did was great but i should of known division would fake his death

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Faking Ryan's death was impressive, it had me fooled and so glad that Gaines didn't get away but i would of liked to see the guy who drugged Ryan get taken down

London Calling

I had a feeling there more to the story but who would of thought Casandra was an MI5 agent. . Got to love Alex kissing him on different part than he was expecting but i don't think he can play her.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Casandra being an MI6 agent was an interesting twist and was that weather at the start supposed to convince use they were in London but at leased they tried with right hand drive vehicles and the taxi but having the same number plate on the Range Rover and the BMW was ridiculous, Alex kissing kissing his hand was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-17-2011 22:43 ]

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Nice catch i missed that

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The chance are they used that number plate on more cars but two was bad enough and you think they could use authentic looking number plate's

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

With amount of TV shows i watch it get harder to try finish the episodes as fast as you can or you just end up being behind.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I'm almost a week behind but i don't want to drop any of them so i just go through them at my own pace

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I know your very patient

Don't know how you managed to watch tv show when you were working, must be nice to be retired

Fair Trade

Well Nikita really went off the rails but saving beckoff was great and Alex saving the girls was good sideline story.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I had a feeling that Sean wasn't going to follow his orders in the car park exchange but the way Nikita disarmed him was impressive and what Alex did for the girls was nice

Guardians

Well After what beckoff went through i had feeling we would see him in this episode but goggle was back and still no luck closer but secondary protocol should be interesting. . You just knew Micheal fly into the rescue

Thread