Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was a close call for Alex when she was hiding in the tree but that must of been some bang on the head with her hallucinations and Micheal coming to the rescue was great

2x11 Pale Fire

I'm glad Nikita agreed to help Alex after they ran into each other and deciding to join forces to try and rescue Alex's mother was a disappointment and it looked like that Guardian caught Michael and Owen off guard

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling there's something odd about her being alive so i wasn't surprised that she was a disappointment.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Was her mother acting under the influence of drugs or is she as bad as she sounded

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same thing it was bad Russian accent wrong casting choice they should got actress who speak Russian that what happen when cast American actress to play Russian women it doesn't work.

Sanctuary

Percy escape plan was great and Amanda thinking she could stop it was ridiculous but going after member oversight look like Nikita has a tough decision to make

totally a girly thiung to say but isnt sean just so damn sexy what a fine specimen of a man couldnt they just film him all episode
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Percy is full of surprises and with Amanda being threatened that he will level Division unless she releases him is going to make things interesting

2x13 Clean Sweep

Nikita catching Percy after his escape was impressive but with him still in control of the clean sweep trigger it's not going to be easy and Alex was lucky to escape and disarm clean sweep

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but now Amanda has full control of Division without oversight look she benefited from all of this ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Percy has more lives than a cat so he will be back

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah we need Percy on the loose that make thing more interesting it was sad to see him in that glass cage

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That glass cage came in useful in keeping Alex alive but i am looking forward to see who will kill the assassin or what ever his name is

Rogue

Well so much for Nikita trying save her when she was already part of division but i love ending with shocking revelation that she created the program i can't believe i didn't see that coming and who would thought Amanda was scared of her. . This is just better and better just when you think figured out this show they throw another curve ball that you just don't know what to do. i suppose it's nice answered a minor question about who created the division program but it really wasn't an important question?.

i want to know why amanda wants carla dead

Reply 43#43 babysexylexy's post

isn't it obvious she know where her family lives

lol no not really becasue she said all of a sudden she changed and didnt know why only "amanda" will reveal that im sure close to her death or something like that

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Carla being an agent was a surprise but using Nikita to find her was crafty and i liked Nikita's flash back of i think was her first kill after he shot her boyfriend for pulling a phone out his pocket so he got what he deserved

Origins

Well finding out how the program was created and how Amanda took over was good but Alex's situation stole the episode it does seem to Alex running the show and Nikita as secondary character. I am not surprised Carla wanted to save the program and asking Percy help certain give him something to do.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I liked the viral gun that Nikita had on Ari head but Carla willing to sacrifice Alex for Amanda was a close call and you thought one of the news crew would of heard the gun fight

Thread