Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes and nikita trying make him talk got a bit annoying

Survival Instincts

Well good episode Owen as Nikita partner is going to be interesting but i like how Michael has accepted his situation

3x09 Survival Instincts

Owen was lousy as Nikita's backup at the function and that was a close call taking her phone, Michael has has made the right choice in accepted his situation but the rescue and cover up was great

3x10 Brave New World

Nikita going on a rouge mission to help Michael get a new hand was bound to have problems as she had no backup plan but killing him when she found out he was using children as guinea pigs was a set back

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well i knew there was going some sort of problem but CIA suggesting division go back to doing kill missions was set back

Black Badge

Well Amanda trying expose division was interesting but the fact that the plan behind division seem change with management i am not surprised Ryan isn't going let division shut down but keep it running because they think they can better job than previous management team. Reminds me of the saying road to hell is paved with good intentions

3x11 Black Badge

So much for having things covered in protecting the Director of the CIA but framing Sean was impressive and Nikita taking the nice shoes after killing her was amusing

3x12 With Fire

Ari wanting fifty million dollars for the information that could lead to the terrorist's capture was diabolical but wanting the money to protect his son made sense and Alex figuring away to track the phone was impressive as it stopped the third attack

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well I had feeling he was doing it for his son but i liked that micheal stop Nikita from going too far .

Alex better be careful with Owen because it does look like she getting close to him and Sean can see that when he was listening in.

Reunion

This was the episode where Nikita get to face Amanda but it doesn't exactly go to plan but setting a fire so that fire department could rescue them was amusing and look on amanda face when she found out her plan was priceless but guess she had the last laugh kidnapping Alex.

3x13 Reunion

Amanda telling them to be careful that she needs Stefan alive was a little late as they had already opened fire with a machine gun it was only by the grace of God he wasn't hit

The Life We've Chosen

That's one thing i like about Amanda you really can't underestimate her ability to brain wash people even for short time. Think about when Amanda told Alex what are you going do when your agenda doesn't match Nikita and after the rescue it happens ?. Seriously so now we know Alex another agenda different from Nikita which means season finale is going to be Nikita vs Alex ?

3x14 The Life We've Chosen

Alex was right to want to help Larissa after she helped her and took a bullet for her but they had no idea their rescue would backfire with grenade

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I don't know why but i just didn't trust Larissa i thought she was put up by Amanda to get close to her ?

Reply 32#32 bala's post

She wouldn't of pushed Alex out the way of the bullet if she was working for Amanda

Inevitability

Well another good episode but you just knew spying director of CIA was going lead to an interesting situation but that kill house was lucky both of them found out in time prevent it from happening to division. I didn't know they could access the black box .

Tipping Point

Well look like i was right in suspecting Amanda did something to Alex but what a great plan using her take down division

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Did you not see I posted this in promos

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Nope but thanks for telling me

3x15 Inevitability

The mission to eliminate the President of Chad was interesting but having to wait 15 minutes cost the the kill to Zoe and Alex and Birkhoff discovering that secret training camp to attack division was lucky, Alex telling everyone was the right thing to do

Thread