Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x16 Tipping Point

I'm not surprised the new prosthetic hand came with a steep price but at least it could have Michael back to his old self

Masks

Well we finally found out what Amanda did to Alex but what a way to end the episode with Alex losing control of her cue.

3x17 Masks

Owen confronting the events from his past was interesting and surprising and I had a feeling that Rachel would do something stupid

Broken Home

This was the episode fans were waiting for finding out Amanda's back story but i can't believe twist in Amanda back story the fact she killed Amanda and took over her sister identity. Berkof telling people to leave was great way to end the dispute   .

3x18 Broken Home

Birkhoff killing was impressive and Nikita discovering Amanda’s deepest, most guarded secret ever about her father was disturbing but after what happened to Helen I'm not surprised she struck back

3x19 Self-Destruct

Alex doing her own suicide mission was interesting and what a way to cover up what as happened at division by wanting blowing it up

High-Value Target

Wow i can't believe how close they were to capturing Amanda she still slips away but at least blackbox is destroyed

3x20 High-Value Target

The guards face when he caught Nikita and Michael in the shower was amusing but Owen destroying the box after being played by Amanda was great

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

That was some quick thinking on their part but handcuff on the bed were a nice present from Amanda

3x21 Invisible Hand

Talk about an explosive start with trying to take Nikita out in the car crash but killing Smith with his own knife was justice but using the satellite as a way to kill was interesting and Amanda having Nikita do her dirty work in the hope to save Michael should make for an interesting finale

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

You got admit she was an evil genius - She should of known better than to accept that gift from the shop .

3x22 Til Death Do Us Part

At first I couldn't understand how Amanda got the president to kill herself and frame Nikita but still being alive was an interesting twist

Nikita Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres November 22, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Wow i expecting this air in January

Reply 2#2 bala's post

What made you think that when none of the other seasons did

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Because i heard it was a short season so i thought it would air January with other half fall shows

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It will be finished before 2014

Wanted

This was great returning episode it will be interesting to see how they wrap this up in such a short season but having FBI lead agent work with Amanda will make this a lot tougher to prove she's innocent.

4x01 Wanted

Trust every one in the news room to grab their camera phones instead or running when Nikita grabbed the guards gun

4x02 Dead or Alive

The FBI director killing Dale and framing Nikita should of realised it would put him in her cross-hairs but glad Michael killed the imposter director as the real one would of died sooner or later

Thread