Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but with Alex getting kidnapped it was great cliffhanger

4x03 Set-Up

Well finding out Beckoff father was next target certainly made thing more interesting but Amanda not realise who he was until the end was priceless.   .

4x04 Pay-Off

I have to say that was one hell of plot making Nikita think it was finally over but i should of known that was a clone .

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Peller not recognising Birkhoff should of been a red-flag to him being the imposter before all the questions but nice to see Amanda on the back foot for a change

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I had a feeling Owen would try and steal the diamonds but what a lucky break he recognised the hit-man and Amanda cloning herself was clever

Canceled

What a way to end 2013 watching series finale of Nikita

All i am going to say it was a happy ending but who would of thought Amanda would help Nikita take her down from that lesson she taught her about deception. Fighting fire with fire help but them eloping was a surprise i really was expecting a wedding to end the episode but beggers can't be chooser however i did like the way they ended the episode.

And to think if they had cancelled Nikita at the start none of this would of happened.

4x05 Bubble

Alex being on the phone when Sam was taken was a little convenient but rescuing him on her own was impressive considering they were out numbered and Ryan was lucky he survived long enough to tell Nikita that Amanda was still alive

4x06 Canceled

Making in look like they were taking out the group one by one was impressive but what an idiot getting the remaining group all in one place and making it look like she killed the remaining in was self-defence was a great way to fool Amanda

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well it was only way they could wrap up the series so quickly .

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm surprised you never commented on the Bubble with Ryan killing himself

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

To be honest i forgot to comment on the episode i didn't spoil it for you i usually wait for you to comment on the episode before replying on the episode. The thing about Ryan death was that it was necessary to bring Nikita to the point to where she has a purpose. Amanda made a huge mistake trying to get Ryan if she had left Ryan alone she would of been caught.

If they had killed off Alex i would been more upset but with Ryan i understood reason behind killing him off. .

endding

Maggie Q is so handsome! more handsome than a man! http://hdtvshows.net/tvshows/Nikita.htm I love the show, just because of her!

Thread