Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow-did you catch what she put ?

a tracking device?

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I can understand why Nikita wants to take down Division when the do thing like sending Sara the recruits to carry out a suicide mission and Robbie attacking several guards was a surprise

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it really wasn't surprised he wanted get out and this was a nightmare but it looked like it all worked out in the end for him

The Phoenix

This was an average episode but will she accept the guy offer i know she turned him down this time but that guy has resources Nikita could use

Nikita Episode 9 One Way Promo HD

is nikita and michael had a romantic past?  

Reply 47#47 bala's post

As the guy said if Nikita takes down Division they will take over so were will it end but their resources could help to take Division down

One Way

Look like Nikita plan to get Michael on her side backfired but it was for his own good. Alex was smart but she now other girl know the way out .

Nikita Episode 10 Dark Matter Promo HD

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I suppose Percy sabotaging Michael mission to kill the guy who killed his family was predictable because he was working with Nikita and Alex was lucky this time

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Michael doesn't know about Alex

no episode update last week...

Reply 56#56 rickman's post

it was thanksgiving so there was no episode but it's back this week

oks! thanks for the info bala

Nikita Episode 11 All The Way Promo

Dark Matter

Well nice episode but really not a strong episode but Percy killing the engineer was really crazy and look Berkof face was priceless because he saw what happens when you make a mistake. Alex better watch out she on to her but she has no idea she's a mole yet but how long can they keep this up.

Nikita - All The Way Preview Clip

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Alex was lucky this time but they need find away to stop her before she ruins it for them and Percy killing the engineer was disturbing

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

That what made the episode stand out that he got his hands dirty which for tv show character development it was a huge step.

Thread