Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

reply 62#62 bala's post

its only a matter of time befor alex gets caught now and i think when she does michael will step up and save her probaly indangering his life or getting killed

Reply 63#63 babysexylexy's post

I don't think she will get caught she handled herself quite well

reply 64#64 bala's post

she's too knew its gonna happen i know it

Reply 65#65 babysexylexy's post

Look at how many close call she had and why hasn't berkof figured secret communication between Alex and Nikita?

reply 66#66 bala's post

good point the guy must be pretty thick or he will soon figure it out ,no that wont happen i think jade will figure it out and that is how alex will get caught and micheal will come to the rescue

ep 11

aha the question about how alex and nikita can comminicate together is answered a back door very clever

ep 11

i havent finished watching the episode yet but it looks like i could be right about alex la la la la la

Reply 69#69 babysexylexy's post

no you were wrong she framed that guy

reply 70#70 bala's post

alex may have framed tom but that was because he is dead now i still absolutely right about alex and how micheal is going to protect her look at what he said to her in the medical bay it will happen

Reply 71#71 babysexylexy's post

Yeah Michael will protect Alex but the question now how will they communicate ?

reply 72#72 bala's post

well if alex is graduating then maybe she will have outside access because to division she has proven herself so probabaly public phones maybe

Nikita Episode 12 Free Promo HD

reply 74#74 bala's post

ha ha im just so good told you

1x11 All The Way

What a way turn a bad situation with them closing in on Alex as the mole to her being the hero in catching Nikita and saving herself by killing Tom and shifting the mole suspicion to Tom

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

How many more chances are they going take ?

cant wait to watch the full ep!!!

updates!!!! need an episode updates!!!

Reply 81#81 rickman's post

Just 1 more day

cant wait for another day bala  but now it ok coz chase has an update i will watch first chase then wait for nikita

Free

Great returning episode but it look like Nikita didn't plan on Alex sticking around realise she dragging her in dangerous situation that going out of control.I love Nikita's recruitment video

Thread