Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

nice one bala... thanks!

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's a good job Nikita realized Division had implanted a kill chip in Alex's head but i wounder if she can keep her promise to Ryan about saving his job

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

She promised he would get promoted so it will be interesting to see how she does that

Coup De Grace

Well look like Michael on to Alex from the video the question is how will he use her to get to Nikita . The episode was rather average it become a little bit stale nikita always ruin the plan.

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Trust Nikita to warn the wife who was responsible for the attempted assassination and Alex selling the story by hitting the wife back was great

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

breaking her fingers was rather cruel

The Next Seduction

I love Michael ruined Alex relationship with neighbour but it look like it didn't work. There is an audio problem episode on VIPTV site.  It was good episode but Nikita getting played by division was a surprise since she normally one step ahead.

yes there's an audio problem on both server

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Nikita may of been played by division but getting the case back and out smarting global at the same time was great and Alex's relationship with her neighbour Nathan doesn't seem to be affected by Michael

Alexandra

Well this another good Alex episode but it look like Alex has become more than she was before and the footage of her killing her Pimp really was great but what she said afterwards was great .

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Did you recognise Irina from Lost Girl, Alex had an unusual life before she meet Nikita but Alex's spy story that he didn't believe was amusing and what she said to the her Pimp before she killed him was great

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

Yes i recognised her but i couldn't place her

Reply 92#92 bala's post

It was Kenzi

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

She looked so different with long hair

Echeos

Well that was one heel mind trip wasn't it but we finally found what she afraid of the most

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I am impressed that After Amanda sedated Alex and took advantage of her drugged condition to question her about the secrets she didn't let to many secrets slip

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

But now Micheal know where Nikita is

and it is not free anymore

Reply 98#98 rickman's post

No it isn't but we had long time it been free

yeah right. same thing with CHASE... and i guess chase has ended the season  hope nikita will still have more eps to come

Thread