Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cast Interview

any idea on when the episode update is?

Reply 102#102 rickman's post

Has been update this morning

Covenants

Well another good returning episode but find out Percy killed Michael family i should of seen coming . Percy has no idea that he know not trust him with something very important i can't wait to see how this play out

thanks bala... got an update now

what i like the most is nikita and michael now as one against percy

Reply 104#104 bala's post

What a way for Michael to find out Percy was responsible for killing his family nine years ago

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

I love how they added back story thank to Nikita stopping him few episode back from killing him he found out

Reply 108#108 bala's post

I like the way the situation changed from him being held captive to Nikita being held but Michael saving Nikita was great

the best part for me is the ending of the episode where they express their emotions that they held it to each other...

Into the Dark

I felt this was an average episode but it was great to see Jaden again since we haven't seen her in a while

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Amanda hooking Alex up to the lie detector to get the truth out of her after overhearing Jaden arguing with Alex about the escape tunnels was interesting but she almost put Michael in danger and Owen is lucky to still be alive thanks to Nikita

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

I know Amanda know she's hiding something but i wonder how Alex is going react Michael and Nikita being on the same side

Reply 113#113 bala's post

With Nikita and Michael together it's time to get Alex out before Amanda has her terminated but I'm sure Alex will kick up a stink first

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

The problem in the next episode there's a problem Jaden get captured and Alex has to  make a choice whether she leaves or stay rescue Jaden

Reply 115#115 bala's post

Why rescue Jaden when she is responsible for Amanda being suspicious

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Because Alex is the good girl

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Whats good about killing Tom

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Well she had no choice she had to protect her identity

Reply 119#119 bala's post

So whats the difference with Jaden if she needs to protect her identity

Thread