132 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:04 ]

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

The trick is to retain viewers , there no point in having higher audience with the first episode than reduce as episodes goes on.

I have to admit i wasn't excited with this when i heard about but those video have change my mind.  

i would really be shocked if this get added tomorrow -last year they added vampire diaries the day after it aired

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but i have to admit ending surprised me i didn't see Alex thing coming

Good second episode i love when tv show gives answers to your question straight-away instead of dragging it out 10-15 episode now we know why Alex is helping Nikita. i just hope she hasn't lied to her about the reason. Nikita really did train her well i mean destroy the computer that proves she was working with Nikita was a smart move.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i think it is but Percy gave the order-i think that will season 1 clif-hanger Alex finding out Nikita has some part to do with it.

Kill Jill

Well another great episode Alex is a really great mole she figured it out and saved Nikita at the same time. Now the question is how will she maintain her cover. .

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Just in time for tomorrow episode- i expect episode 3 & 4 should be updated tomorrow.

Rough Trade

Great episode we find out Alex panic attack but Amanda treatment was a bit drastic .

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Nikita taught her well

Reply 20#20 rickman's post

I was worried that this wouldn't be as good but i have admit i am pleasantly surprised which is quite hard to do with amount of tv shows i watch but every episode has it's own surprise which i enjoy. look forward to tonight episode.

The Guardian

Another great episode but talk about complication . The preview for next week episode is amazing

Reply 23#23 rickman's post

Well it will be interesting to see if Nikita can train him not kill Percy

Reply 26#26 rickman's post

Your welcome i can't wait until forum is added so i can created separate topics for the promos but for time being i will post them on this topic

Reply 28#28 rickman's post

once the admin add a forum for this show

Reply 30#30 rickman's post

This Friday-there was no episode last week

Episode 7

Resistance

That was close call if Michael had been few minutes late the whole plan would been ruined.

Reply 35#35 rickman's post

[ Last edited by bala at 10-22-2010 19:11 ]

Reply 37#37 rickman's post

The new recruit

132 1234567
Thread