94 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 2.0 (Pilot)

Not bad considering how much it reminded me of the original, i did like the VIP function with the extra backup and how easy she escaped

Reply 9#9 bala's post

That was nice to find out so early that Alex was helping Nikita but destroying the GPS was probably the best thing and Alex having to push herself harder to find out who killed her parents i just hope it's not Nikita

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Alex was great in getting the police there when they thought that everything was jammed but Alex and Thom helping Michael find the target was unfortunate

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Alex's flashback looked horrific and what Amanda did was over the top but telling her a lie about her trauma and getting herself released was impressive. Michael coming to Nikita's rescue and Beginning to doubt Percy's motives should be interesting

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Alex getting busted by Thom for sneaks into Percy's office was interesting but then the two share an intimate moment which might complicate things

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That was close at the service station but Alex being tortured and breaking free was believable

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I can understand why Nikita wants to take down Division when the do thing like sending Sara the recruits to carry out a suicide mission and Robbie attacking several guards was a surprise

Reply 47#47 bala's post

As the guy said if Nikita takes down Division they will take over so were will it end but their resources could help to take Division down

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I suppose Percy sabotaging Michael mission to kill the guy who killed his family was predictable because he was working with Nikita and Alex was lucky this time

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Alex was lucky this time but they need find away to stop her before she ruins it for them and Percy killing the engineer was disturbing

1x11 All The Way

What a way turn a bad situation with them closing in on Alex as the mole to her being the hero in catching Nikita and saving herself by killing Tom and shifting the mole suspicion to Tom

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's a good job Nikita realized Division had implanted a kill chip in Alex's head but i wounder if she can keep her promise to Ryan about saving his job

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Trust Nikita to warn the wife who was responsible for the attempted assassination and Alex selling the story by hitting the wife back was great

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Nikita may of been played by division but getting the case back and out smarting global at the same time was great and Alex's relationship with her neighbour Nathan doesn't seem to be affected by Michael

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Did you recognise Irina from Lost Girl, Alex had an unusual life before she meet Nikita but Alex's spy story that he didn't believe was amusing and what she said to the her Pimp before she killed him was great

Reply 92#92 bala's post

It was Kenzi

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I am impressed that After Amanda sedated Alex and took advantage of her drugged condition to question her about the secrets she didn't let to many secrets slip

Reply 104#104 bala's post

What a way for Michael to find out Percy was responsible for killing his family nine years ago

Reply 108#108 bala's post

I like the way the situation changed from him being held captive to Nikita being held but Michael saving Nikita was great

94 12345
Thread