Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Amanda hooking Alex up to the lie detector to get the truth out of her after overhearing Jaden arguing with Alex about the escape tunnels was interesting but she almost put Michael in danger and Owen is lucky to still be alive thanks to Nikita

Reply 113#113 bala's post

With Nikita and Michael together it's time to get Alex out before Amanda has her terminated but I'm sure Alex will kick up a stink first

Reply 115#115 bala's post

Why rescue Jaden when she is responsible for Amanda being suspicious

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Whats good about killing Tom

Reply 119#119 bala's post

So whats the difference with Jaden if she needs to protect her identity

Reply 123#123 bala's post

Those sunglasses were impressive and those earring were deadly but Alex missed the chance to get rid of all her problems which is bound to bit her in the ass later

Reply 126#126 bala's post

Nathan took some convincing from Alex but what a way to be convinced and Dana taking out Michael's team when they threatened the kid was great

Reply 129#129 bala's post

The evidence Percy shown Alex was convincing that Nikita shot her father and the decoy bag at the station was amusing but what a way to end the episode

Reply 131#131 bala's post

Cracking that black box was like opening Pandora's Box and nice job in getting in and out of Langley but will Alex now work for Amanda, looking forward to the second season

Nikita Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Game Change

Nice returning episode with plenty of action but i didn't like the new guy Sean and as every one has got their own agenda this should be a good season, the drone rescue was great and who was behind it was a surprise

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Alicia impressing Birkhoff with her knowledge of computers was amusing but trying to talk her down after she went rouge for the second time was a little crazy

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Getting the reporter, Nisha to break her cover was to easy considering she worked for division and ever safety Nikita putting on the crash helmet before getting on the bike was amusing but Ramon back in the wheel chair after he drove away leaving it behind was beyond belief

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Another good episode Alex being saved by Nikita was good but Kelly sudden return was suspicious

Reply 13#13 bala's post

How strange that none of the security guards heard the gun shots from the nanny and Nikita knowing the truth about Max's makes it hard for her because she's dammed if she does or dammed if she don't tell Michael

2x06 - 343 Walnut Lane

I liked how Nikita took down the big guy in the 2004 flashback and after their first escape with her so called father being so easy i should of realised it was a trap but the warning from Alex is going to make thing harder for her with Percy

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Faking Ryan's death was impressive, it had me fooled and so glad that Gaines didn't get away but i would of liked to see the guy who drugged Ryan get taken down

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Casandra being an MI6 agent was an interesting twist and was that weather at the start supposed to convince use they were in London but at leased they tried with right hand drive vehicles and the taxi but having the same number plate on the Range Rover and the BMW was ridiculous, Alex kissing kissing his hand was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-17-2011 22:43 ]

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The chance are they used that number plate on more cars but two was bad enough and you think they could use authentic looking number plate's

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I'm almost a week behind but i don't want to drop any of them so i just go through them at my own pace

Thread