Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I had a feeling that Sean wasn't going to follow his orders in the car park exchange but the way Nikita disarmed him was impressive and what Alex did for the girls was nice

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was a close call for Alex when she was hiding in the tree but that must of been some bang on the head with her hallucinations and Micheal coming to the rescue was great

2x11 Pale Fire

I'm glad Nikita agreed to help Alex after they ran into each other and deciding to join forces to try and rescue Alex's mother was a disappointment and it looked like that Guardian caught Michael and Owen off guard

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Was her mother acting under the influence of drugs or is she as bad as she sounded

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Percy is full of surprises and with Amanda being threatened that he will level Division unless she releases him is going to make things interesting

2x13 Clean Sweep

Nikita catching Percy after his escape was impressive but with him still in control of the clean sweep trigger it's not going to be easy and Alex was lucky to escape and disarm clean sweep

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Percy has more lives than a cat so he will be back

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That glass cage came in useful in keeping Alex alive but i am looking forward to see who will kill the assassin or what ever his name is

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Carla being an agent was a surprise but using Nikita to find her was crafty and i liked Nikita's flash back of i think was her first kill after he shot her boyfriend for pulling a phone out his pocket so he got what he deserved

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I liked the viral gun that Nikita had on Ari head but Carla willing to sacrifice Alex for Amanda was a close call and you thought one of the news crew would of heard the gun fight

2x16 Doublecross

I'm surprised Percy stayed knowing they was about to track his location and even more stupid staying after Carla warned him but i am glad to see the back of Carla

2x17 Arising

Michael's sons face when Nikita took out the two guys was amusing and the plane explosion was a good way to keep them safe but i am looking forward to seeing Ari's downfall

Reply 54#54 bala's post

It was obvious that Percy getting captured while Amanda was away was a trick to get control of Division and about time that Amanda and Ari are out in the cold

2x19 Wrath

Brandt was an evil guy but the way he captured Nikita looked a little to easy and Michael going to her rescue was a waste of time

2x20 Shadow Walker

Seeing the three armoured trucks I was thinking I had seen that in the film and then Alex confirmed it by saying about the ride hight of the three vehicles but Birkhoff telling them to burn it all was impressive

Reply 61#61 bala's post

The second Italian job I think 2003

2x21 Dead Drop

Birkhoff's computer skills are impressive being able to disarm the kill chip without killing the pacemaker inside the Director of the CIA and blowing up the safe house while it was under attack from Percy's men was great

2x22 Crossbow

That old crossbow video sounded like one of those orientation videos from Lost and you just knew Robbie would die after some of those threats and the woman in the barn killing her partner to set off the tracker was clever

2x23 Homecoming

Alex should of killed the woman after she killed her partner in the barn and so glad to see the back of Roan and Percy but Alex's side story about being asked on a date was amusing

Nikita Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres October 19, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Thread