Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Well she had no choice she had to protect her identity

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Well Jaden has no proof while tom did

Girl's Best Friend

Well this was ok episode nothing to get too excited about but what would Nikita do moment with Alex was predictable but how did Jade get the explosive when she was captured?

Glass House

Well it was about time they found out about Alex but what a way for them to find out thanks to Jade and i can't believe Amanda confront her .

Betrayals

Wow i really underestimated him he really is a mastermind the fact that he didn't trust anyone help him turn Alex against Nikita but seriously shoot her seem a bit OTT and next week is the season finale i hope we meet oversight soon i am curious who the real boss are like.

Pandora

Well I knew she faked Nikita death but i loved how they used the pervious episode to explain how she did it, it was all there and Amanda letting Alex go was interesting but who would of thought she was part of oversight. It was great to see Madeline again but now she a federal  judge but i am really surprised she allowed Percy to survive that's not Madline i know from La famme series she would got rid of him dead on sight.

So Alex is now kidnapped by oversight, Micheal and Nikita are on the run while Percy has no idea that oversight is planning replacing him with Amanda and need Alex's help to make that happen but they need to get the blackbox first      

I really hope there is a season 2.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-13-2011 18:29 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The drone rescue was highlight of the episode i loved how he want tell them he wasn't involved but ruined it by exposing himself and what Nikita said to Alex before she broke her arm was a great line.

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

Well we know Nikita will always win against Alex because she's more experience.

Falling Ash

Well this was good episode where sleeper program was a surprise secret but you just knew that girl would knock berckoff off

Knightfall

Nice surprise that bad guy was in wheelchair and we saw what Percy did to him as result of Nikita trying to be kind to him

Partners

Well it was great to see google again and i had feeling he was behind her escape but Alex situation just became a little more difficult after what she did in the previous episode. This was first Alex and Nikita were actually talking to each other.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he was good bad guy with other one lock up

Looking Glass

Well the car bomb almost caused a flashback as how his wife and child got killed but Nikita got them was great. I think she won't tell him the kid is his because she made a good point

43 Walnut Lane

You would think they better trust information Percy gave them but that was one hell of a trap and i can't believe they all fell for it and Alex is put in a difficult position it will be interesting see how Percy escapes

Clawback

Well now we know who new guys mother is but what Ryan did was great but i should of known division would fake his death

London Calling

I had a feeling there more to the story but who would of thought Casandra was an MI5 agent. . Got to love Alex kissing him on different part than he was expecting but i don't think he can play her.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Nice catch i missed that

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

With amount of TV shows i watch it get harder to try finish the episodes as fast as you can or you just end up being behind.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I know your very patient

Don't know how you managed to watch tv show when you were working, must be nice to be retired

Fair Trade

Well Nikita really went off the rails but saving beckoff was great and Alex saving the girls was good sideline story.

Thread