Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 - 3.0

What a way to start by Martin killing the kids father while he was feeding the ducks in the park and the his girlfriend to frame Nikita and Michael but the way Alex took him out was great but Michael going back for the ring was amusing

3x02 Innocence

Alex asking Nikita about Michael's last name was interesting as she has just agreed to marry him and Wade brainwashing Liza was sad but the way she escaped was impressive, Birkhoff imitating a Dalek when he turn the remote controlled machine gun on Wade was amusing

3x03 True Believer

Mia going rouge and shooting Alex after they rescued her was ungratefully but it only being a shoulder room did give you a little hope she hasn't gone in to deep and Birkhoff's new toys were impressive

3x04 Consequences

Interesting toast " if we can survive each other we can survive anything ", Amanda being back on the scene was interesting and her grave robbing army were impressive as she had a bio hazard in her man killing another eight people but Owen being talk down was disappointing and what a waste of a re-enforced door when going through the was was easy

3x05 The Sword's Edge

That was a close call at the White House and about time Ryan actually helped with removing the body because he did seem to be making thing hard for them

3x06 Sideswipe

Michael turning Cyrus the arms dealer's gun back on himself was amusing but not as funny as when Birkhoff did it to Wade and Amanda double crossing Cyrus was predictable and I had a feeling Sonya was the mole but could figure out how she was doing until we found out about the 30 minute delay and destroying the Sideswipe was great

3x07 Intersection

I initially thought Sonya deserve to die for setting up Nikita but being Birkhoff's dream was interesting and what Nikita had to do to save Michael from the car exploding was the only thing to do in the time available

3x08 Aftermath

Michael going back on the job was obviously to soon and loosing Liam the cleaner thanks to Michael was bound to make things awkward but the way he organised Liam's take down was great

3x09 Survival Instincts

Owen was lousy as Nikita's backup at the function and that was a close call taking her phone, Michael has has made the right choice in accepted his situation but the rescue and cover up was great

3x10 Brave New World

Nikita going on a rouge mission to help Michael get a new hand was bound to have problems as she had no backup plan but killing him when she found out he was using children as guinea pigs was a set back

3x11 Black Badge

So much for having things covered in protecting the Director of the CIA but framing Sean was impressive and Nikita taking the nice shoes after killing her was amusing

3x12 With Fire

Ari wanting fifty million dollars for the information that could lead to the terrorist's capture was diabolical but wanting the money to protect his son made sense and Alex figuring away to track the phone was impressive as it stopped the third attack

3x13 Reunion

Amanda telling them to be careful that she needs Stefan alive was a little late as they had already opened fire with a machine gun it was only by the grace of God he wasn't hit

3x14 The Life We've Chosen

Alex was right to want to help Larissa after she helped her and took a bullet for her but they had no idea their rescue would backfire with grenade

Reply 32#32 bala's post

She wouldn't of pushed Alex out the way of the bullet if she was working for Amanda

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Did you not see I posted this in promos

3x15 Inevitability

The mission to eliminate the President of Chad was interesting but having to wait 15 minutes cost the the kill to Zoe and Alex and Birkhoff discovering that secret training camp to attack division was lucky, Alex telling everyone was the right thing to do

3x16 Tipping Point

I'm not surprised the new prosthetic hand came with a steep price but at least it could have Michael back to his old self

3x17 Masks

Owen confronting the events from his past was interesting and surprising and I had a feeling that Rachel would do something stupid

3x18 Broken Home

Birkhoff killing was impressive and Nikita discovering Amanda’s deepest, most guarded secret ever about her father was disturbing but after what happened to Helen I'm not surprised she struck back

Thread