Thread
Printable Version

Nikita Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Guardians

Well After what beckoff went through i had feeling we would see him in this episode but goggle was back and still no luck closer but secondary protocol should be interesting. . You just knew Micheal fly into the rescue

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling there's something odd about her being alive so i wasn't surprised that she was a disappointment.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same thing it was bad Russian accent wrong casting choice they should got actress who speak Russian that what happen when cast American actress to play Russian women it doesn't work.

Sanctuary

Percy escape plan was great and Amanda thinking she could stop it was ridiculous but going after member oversight look like Nikita has a tough decision to make

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but now Amanda has full control of Division without oversight look she benefited from all of this ?

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah we need Percy on the loose that make thing more interesting it was sad to see him in that glass cage

Rogue

Well so much for Nikita trying save her when she was already part of division but i love ending with shocking revelation that she created the program i can't believe i didn't see that coming and who would thought Amanda was scared of her. . This is just better and better just when you think figured out this show they throw another curve ball that you just don't know what to do. i suppose it's nice answered a minor question about who created the division program but it really wasn't an important question?.

Reply 43#43 babysexylexy's post

isn't it obvious she know where her family lives

Origins

Well finding out how the program was created and how Amanda took over was good but Alex's situation stole the episode it does seem to Alex running the show and Nikita as secondary character. I am not surprised Carla wanted to save the program and asking Percy help certain give him something to do.

Doublecross

This was an ok returning episode but i was surprised that he manage to shoot her and he had no choice second time.

Arising

Well this average episode but Ari plan was rather good

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well he knew what will happen

Power

Percy coming back in control of division was fantastic and i can't believe Amanda allowed this to happen. Surely Ari handling negotiation ?. Percy telling her to ask beckoff was rather amusing.

Wrath

Wow that was one nasty bad guy but to have her taken out like that was rather crazy

Shadow Walker

Wow Beckoff losing his money and having shoot people was interesting but i am glad they made up

Dead Drop

Well it was nice to watch this episode 1 day early and what an episode just when you think everything is going be ok they lose that place because of he open VPN network that could be traced to Nikita safehouse but i thought Beckoff was smartest computer guy that he would make such an stupid mistake ?. Anyway alex plan blow the place up was great..

Seriously if i was bad guy like Divsion wouldn't it been better to re con the place rather full frontal assault ?

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes i was wondering the samething as well but can't remember the movie

Crossbow

Well Percy having a nuclear satellite to blackmail the president was a bold move .Nice cliffhanger

Reply 65#65 spratt89's post

yippie..........................

Homecoming

After all they been through look like they was another situation neither one of them thought they would do but i suppose this give 3rd season an interesting arc Nikita running division should prove interesting but i can't believe i didn't see that coming and what a kiss beckoff did to that girl i was rather happy that he did that it made me smile because it was so unexpected .

Thread