Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I had feeling they going introduce another women

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

No it's not because it's one those sci-fi show you start watching than realise it's not as good as you think it's going to be but if you like low budget sci-fi shows like flash gorden you will love this otherwise don't bother.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

Yeah no problem but you should watch first episode only just see if you like it.

It's Better to Burn Out Than Fade Away

Well this was good episode where we meet Dex and the fact that he made it so easy for that women almost kill him was rather amusing consider what kinky stuff he was into but look Lauren has one more secret and it will be interesting to see who that person is.

Fae Gone Wild

Well i am a little bit disappointed with this season so far and seriously do they think we only watch this show eye candy. The first season was great but this season has been poorly written and not any great story lines and this episode is example bad episode

Death Didn't Become Him

Well we finally see Bo super power in action that was the only highlight of this episode but thinking they killed that girl by giving her coffee was amusing.

Original Skin

A very amusing episode but that was one hell of defense system but way he was speaking about the renovation should been a clue but will bo kill Trick ?

Raging Fae

Well bo getting cage match was good but finding out that her boyfriend mother was blaming her for his death when BO didn't know she wasn't a Fae was understandable but turning witness protection lie was amusing.

Can't See the Fae-rest

Well who would thought it was the crazy lady but new Ash is hiding something i mean last episode we saw his head in the chest so who is he?

Masks

Well i have say seeing nadia was great after all the hype but i have feeling taking all those nails out must have a huge consequence. I like how new Ash got her to obey her using Bo reverse the curse was sneaky and kind of felt bad for Bo when she saw them kissing and knowing it's because of her was sad

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

That one hell of fast flight

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Who needs seat belts when it's that fast

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

You do realise that syfy promo for season 1 ?

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Syfy picked up rights to air both seasons domestically but as of yet, does not have a premiere date. Hit the jump for all the dirt.

http://www.fearnet.com/news/b22629_syfy_finds_lost_girl.html

Midnight Lamp

I really must start paying attention to this season and i have say this was first episode this season i actually liked and Bo experience new form of pleasure was great i like that guy since he was rather funny invented a trap while he was drunk   .

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling he's going to be a drug to her ?

Table for Fae

Kenzi finding out Bo new love interest was dark fae was surprise but i knew she couldn't go through with breaking up with him.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Was this updated vip i must of missed it

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I know what you mean but it nice episode since the boy had no clue what his father was doping him and seeing Kenzie correct the doctor formula was rather priceless . Bo trying hide her boyfriend was nice amusing situation but he sure can hold his breath under water a long time

The Girl Who Fae’d With Fire

Well Lauren girlfriend is up to something but we know she playing her but who is she really after. I do wonder why they had liquid hydrogen in the kitchen ?. Seem too convenient for them use that destroy the fire demon.

Thread