Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fae-nted Love

Wow Bo getting married almost but i had feeling both of them would end up under the spell but he really was messed up because BO scratched him while healing making him into love slave.

Truth and Consequences

Bo killing Nadia was predictable i am glad nadia story-line is over but Laren will never forgive Bo

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 3-13-2012 20:45  
Okay guys:  You have to tell me if it's worth it?  Kinda like Charmed or Being human or something else?
Well it hard to describe but nothing like charmed or being Human, let see how i think i would describe do you remember those old sci-fi shows like Buffy and Angel it's like that but with two side the dark and light and main character has choose between them but she remains undecided. It's really like low budget sci show where most of episode are freak of the week type .

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

please note it like early season of buffy not later crazy ones.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 3-7-2012 02:09 So should I invest? Couple of seasons in what do ya'll think??

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Well i am glad you liked it

Lachlan's Gambit

Well talk about an odd episode we were expecting an epic battle and than         Lachlan's allowed himself to get killed to save Bo and bloodking is just standing there. Dyson being back it just felt the episode all over the places like bits and pieces were thrown together to make this episode and you left rather disappointed by the end of the episode.

Into The Dark

What a surprising revelation about who Bo grandfather is but kenzie going mad with a chainsaw was amusing.

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

I am surprised at how quickly you caught up with all the episodes

Reply 68#68 arksongbird80's post

my only annoyance is bo going both ways at first it was amusing but now it just annoying.

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Yes with lauren and dyson

Light/dark doesn't bother me because she's unaligned

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

I think lesbian vibe she giving out is rather amusing as she seem more comfortable with women than men. Have you notice her face tend tense up when she with guys while with women she has smirk on her face.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 3-27-2012 20:28  
And yet she's married to a dude!  LOL
Yeah well maybe she really love him

Flesh and Blood

Well nice battle look Bo hasn't exactly been cured of her power crazy so it should make for interesting season 3. . I wonder what Kenzie illness might be because unlike other she human so bo blood must done something to her?.

Reply 79#79 arksongbird80's post

Next year or later on this year after September

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

I wasn't sure if this was worth watching ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-14-2012 20:09  
It was amusing how well they all interacted with the fans of the show and responded to all the questions
Well there were some good question and of course they interacted with fans it's because of them they have an acting job so they should be grateful

Reply 87#87 arksongbird80's post

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

Well the problem too many people split the video up 5 to 6 parts i try find someone who always uploads full panel in 1 video.

Caged Fae

What a fun returning episode where Bo goes undercover in Fae jail but what a twist with warden turning out to be male. Look like the focus on this season is who is Bo's father.

Thread