Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 38#38 bala's post

No i didn't i just seen it was uploaded on the 3rd Jan 2012 so i assumed it was new

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Bo being keen to burn the place down with the thought of being stuck with Ryan was amusing but what an unlikely partnership

Reply 44#44 bala's post

It's a good job he only gave Bo 5 minutes to go back in the clinic but what awful thing will Kenzi have to do in the future and taking the backpackers youth was disturbing

2x16 School's Out

Bo going undercover as a high school teacher was interesting and Kenzi agreeing to help her by going in as a pupil was amusing but it didn't take long for her to regret it, Kenzi getting detention after her run in with the mean girl was great but who would of thought his sloppy kiss was responsible

Reply 47#47 bala's post

No it comes out Sunday

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Kenzi's introduction to the ball as Hale's bitching girlfriend was amusing but she did scrub up well and Nadia looks like she is possessed

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Bo trying to hook up with the girl in the bridal shop was amusing

2x19 Truth and Consequences

Nadia's attack on Lauren in the shower was very psycho style and not much of a telepathy if she couldn't see her own downfall but the way Kenzi broke up with Nate and what had to be done to Nadia was sad

2x20 Lachlan's Gambit

It's a shame Ciara died but at leased she had her last wish with Dyson and Lachlan loosing his head was a surprise and trust Kenzi to risk her own life to rescue Dyson

2x21 Into The Dark

Trick revealing he is Bo's grandfather was a surprising revelation and Morrigan being humiliated by her dance was amusing but Kenzi using the chainsaw to get Dyson his love back was priceless

Reply 79#79 arksongbird80's post

The first two seasons both started in September so there is a good chance the third will be the same

Finale Pre-Show

What a great audience participation with the cast of the show with some great questions and amusing answers

Reply 83#83 bala's post

It was amusing how well they all interacted with the fans of the show and responded to all the questions

2x22 Flesh and Blood

Great season finale with most of them saving someone else but Kenzi describing it like a video game just before she was stabbed was amusing

Lost Girl Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 6, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The flash backs while they chatted around the table was a great reminder and watching this first was a good way to start the new season but Bo referring to Lauren as hot lips houlihan was amusing as it been ages since I've seen the show she was referring too

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I just looked on IMDB and he has only been in six episode in three years so I'm not surprised he wasn't there

3x01 Caged Fae

Bo having an audience while having a shower was bizarre as they were all women except one but the warden did look good considering she was a guy

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The fight scene's must be hard with her being pregnant

Thread