Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well it was great see where Bo came from but kenzie keep injecting her every time she got mad was very amusing

3x08 Fae-ge Against the Machine

Bo saying I own you one after he helped them escape gave the saying a whole new meaning and she with think twice before saying it again but getting drunk without having a drink was amusing

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

What does the wander card mean ?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

No idea we will have to wait and see

Ceremony

So she passed and has become a lot stronger interesting way to give her some new powers . We had no doubt she will pass and saving dyson was a bonus

Reply 28#28 bala's post

glad we have that behind us.  I think saving Dyson is going to come back to bite her.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x09 Ceremony

Passing the test was predictable but that new power was impressive

3x10 Delinquents

Matt getting killed was inconsiderate as he got the girl all hot and bothered first and Kenzi going undercover at the camp to catch a serial killer was interesting but letting Bo fall was amusing and are Tamsin's days numbered as the look on Bo's face she has realised what she's doing

3x11 Adventures in Fae-bysitting

Lisa's dream did look real so going to Bo and Kenzi for help made sense but trying to prove her employer had met with a bad end was interesting as it was Lisa herself doing the killings

Hail, Hale

Now things are getting much more interesting but seriously how end the episode like that

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I couldn't agree more!  Things are starting to act like the first season.  I'm so excited to see the Fae retaliate.     How did they know where trick would come out at??

3x12 Hail, Hale

The tensions between Light and Dark is going to lead to an interesting season final but that was a daring attack on Dyson

3x13 Those Who Wander

Lauren agreeing to do the operation was a surprise but I suspected she had a plan and Bo's mother faking her own death saving Bo was interesting and looks like the Wanderer is going to be trouble

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Did you catch the fact it's her father ?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I got that he is her father, what I don't understand is what he wants with her that he would send a Valkerie and a druid to hurt/detain her.    Hi I'm dad would have prob worked!  

Go Hale not being the Ashe.  It's him and kensey now!  hehehe

Lost Girl Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres November 10, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-13-2014 04:22 ]

In Memoriam

What an confusing start to the season and look like it was going to be an amusing season from what happened in this episode. Kenzi and Dyson were an interesting couple but the fact that everyone had forgotten about Bo was sad and what an bad time to get your memory back for Trick and his daughter. Kenzi is a fae cream addict ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think kenzi is a stay alive addict.  The thing I can't figure is if eva was going to kill her father before the memory came back??  It took awhile for me to warm up to the beginning. I thought they left off in that facility with all the people in cages?  It's been awhile.

Looks like Hale and Kenzi will sort their drama out soon.

An Evening at the Clubhouse

Nice recap at the start and some interesting fan questions but the web-episodes was a nice surprise especially the Troll taking out Kenzi giant bodyguard with one hit

4x01 In Memoriam

Kenzi dancing with Hale and Dyson was impressive and using fireworks to make herself look Fae was a little disappointing

Thread