Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 3-13-2012 20:45  
Okay guys:  You have to tell me if it's worth it?  Kinda like Charmed or Being human or something else?
Well it hard to describe but nothing like charmed or being Human, let see how i think i would describe do you remember those old sci-fi shows like Buffy and Angel it's like that but with two side the dark and light and main character has choose between them but she remains undecided. It's really like low budget sci show where most of episode are freak of the week type .

Reply 58#58 bala's post

okay.  I use to LOOOOVE buffy and angel.  Thanks bala!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

please note it like early season of buffy not later crazy ones.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 3-7-2012 02:09 So should I invest? Couple of seasons in what do ya'll think??

I'm a good 4 epi's in and I'm loving it.  Kensy is great!  And bo is kewl.    Well done.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

She had two different haircuts in this episode.....    Annoying.

I really enjoyed the whole season.  Dyson's sacrafice was probably in Vain as the blood king did his thing and bo's mother got all maternal.  Poor dyson finally picks his mate and then loses it!  Wow.

I think Hal and Kinsey are going to get together when this is all over.  He seems really into her.

I thought the Blood king was a lot more powerful.  He's incognito from the Ashe, but didn't he set all that up!   Anyway....Bring on Season 2

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Well i am glad you liked it

Reply 66#66 bala's post

well played my friend.  Well done!!  

Lachlan's Gambit

Well talk about an odd episode we were expecting an epic battle and than         Lachlan's allowed himself to get killed to save Bo and bloodking is just standing there. Dyson being back it just felt the episode all over the places like bits and pieces were thrown together to make this episode and you left rather disappointed by the end of the episode.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I agree that Dyson coming back was weird. HIs "vision" was just out there. My thought is that the old ash didn't actually die, so will he be better now and become the ash again?  Now that Lachlan sacraficed himself and his venom is going to be useless how is Bo going to kill him?  Who's the leader?

So kenzie breaking up with ryan was just not kewl. I thought she would go and then come back in a couple episodes having thought it through.....

Will dyson ever get his love back?   Kinda glad Kyara is gone.  I didn't care for her.

Lauren doesn't seem to hate Bo like we thought.  I guess she reaslized that Bo was doing what was necessary but didn't want to do it.  I'm not sure.

Great show.....

Into The Dark

What a surprising revelation about who Bo grandfather is but kenzie going mad with a chainsaw was amusing.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Go Kenzie!!  That was fabulous.l  Ya know she's insulted all the time.  At some point it's going to come back and bite the insulters!!  LOL
So happy that Dyson got his mojo back.  Maybe he and bo will get back together.  I don'tl like Lauren as bo's GF.  It's....weird.
I knew trick had a secret but grandtather wasn't it.  LOL such a good turn.  Maybe next season we'll learn all about Bo's dad!  Yummm   
Think the Dark will actually wise up and help.  They can't break rules and live in pleasure if they're all dead.  

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

I am surprised at how quickly you caught up with all the episodes

Reply 67#67 bala's post

This show became my new addiction!  I could watch 2-4 at a time and just keep going!  Loved it    Great!!! suggestion bala.

Reply 68#68 arksongbird80's post

my only annoyance is bo going both ways at first it was amusing but now it just annoying.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

going both ways with Lauren/Dyson or light/dark??

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Yes with lauren and dyson

Light/dark doesn't bother me because she's unaligned

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I couldn't agree more. Either go for Dyson, or just don't go anywhere!!     I'm team wolf!  

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

I think lesbian vibe she giving out is rather amusing as she seem more comfortable with women than men. Have you notice her face tend tense up when she with guys while with women she has smirk on her face.

Thread