Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 73#73 bala's post

And yet she's married to a dude!  LOL
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x20 Lachlan's Gambit

It's a shame Ciara died but at leased she had her last wish with Dyson and Lachlan loosing his head was a surprise and trust Kenzi to risk her own life to rescue Dyson

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 3-27-2012 20:28  
And yet she's married to a dude!  LOL
Yeah well maybe she really love him

2x21 Into The Dark

Trick revealing he is Bo's grandfather was a surprising revelation and Morrigan being humiliated by her dance was amusing but Kenzi using the chainsaw to get Dyson his love back was priceless

Flesh and Blood

Well nice battle look Bo hasn't exactly been cured of her power crazy so it should make for interesting season 3. . I wonder what Kenzie illness might be because unlike other she human so bo blood must done something to her?.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

That's what I'm thinking.  The blood is acting differently on the human.  But then wouldn't Lauren be having issues?  Why didn't Dyson say soemthing to Bo about getting his love mojo back??   

So glad trick isn't dead AND they're like a family now.  

So when is season 3?  How does that work in Canada

Reply 79#79 arksongbird80's post

Next year or later on this year after September

Reply 79#79 arksongbird80's post

The first two seasons both started in September so there is a good chance the third will be the same

Finale Pre-Show

What a great audience participation with the cast of the show with some great questions and amusing answers

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

I wasn't sure if this was worth watching ?

Reply 83#83 bala's post

It was amusing how well they all interacted with the fans of the show and responded to all the questions

2x22 Flesh and Blood

Great season finale with most of them saving someone else but Kenzi describing it like a video game just before she was stabbed was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-14-2012 20:09  
It was amusing how well they all interacted with the fans of the show and responded to all the questions
Well there were some good question and of course they interacted with fans it's because of them they have an acting job so they should be grateful

NEW SEASON

Twitter via Facebook announced the New season of Lost Girl will be FALL 2013

Reply 87#87 arksongbird80's post

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Oh good!  I couldn't find that.  Thanks bala.   

Comic con is very informative isn't it!!

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

Well the problem too many people split the video up 5 to 6 parts i try find someone who always uploads full panel in 1 video.

Lost Girl Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 6, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Caged Fae

What a fun returning episode where Bo goes undercover in Fae jail but what a twist with warden turning out to be male. Look like the focus on this season is who is Bo's father.

Lost Girl s03e00 Special Confaedential

Great special with nice flashback past 2 seasons and there really are a great cast and with Anna expecting her first baby and share that with fans was nice. They could kept that a secret but they didn't .

Thread