Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The flash backs while they chatted around the table was a great reminder and watching this first was a good way to start the new season but Bo referring to Lauren as hot lips houlihan was amusing as it been ages since I've seen the show she was referring too

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I was disappoint  the actor that plays Vex wasn't there since he look like join the cast as regular based on first episode i seen.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I just looked on IMDB and he has only been in six episode in three years so I'm not surprised he wasn't there

3x01 Caged Fae

Bo having an audience while having a shower was bizarre as they were all women except one but the warden did look good considering she was a guy

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

You can tell your watching this show by the situation they put Bo in but you could tell it was set up at start but she did look like she lost her mind at start but i knew there had to be a reason. Now lesbian kissing isn't really that surprising any more it like normal relationship in this show.  They couldn't resist put her into female prison . Given that she's pregnant in real life nice way bring that into the episode with lauren want a baby with Bo ?.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The fight scene's must be hard with her being pregnant

3x02 Subterrfaenean

Dyson’s new partner looks like she could be trouble for Bo and Kenzi’s childhood friend being snatched away before her eyes was interesting as he didn't know what happened to him but I wonder what Bo has been eating

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I really didn't like this episode but new partner was interesting

Confaegion

Well the only thing good about this episode was Kenzi gets do some fighting

3x03 ConFaegion

All acting like horny teenagers was amusing and trust Kenzi to pick up the wrong weapon but she was awesome

3x04 Fae-de To Black

That was a bad bruise Bo had after getting hit by the car and the way Tamsin took down the demoed was impressive and amusing but Kenzi isn't looking good with that blistering on her arm

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

The fact everyone is busy with their own problems is going make everyone feel guilty next week when she has disappeared but it interesting that they don't do promos for new episodes like other show.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I agree.  What is up with Kenzi and everyone will feel crummy that they didn't give her the time of day.  In her defence, the Ashe isn't exactly in a private place.  YOu don't want to be interrupted, then lock the door.

YAY bo and dyson if only for a minute.  Lauren should have known she couldn't keep up with a Succubus.  Duhhh
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x05 Faes Wide Shut

Lauren and Bo both picking the same girl for Bo to get her sexual satisfaction on was amusing but trust Kenzi to spoil their fun and turning up dead afterwards did make Dyson's partner suspicious, Kenzi not passing on Bo's messages while she had her phone and also trying to turning Trick against her does make you think she is possessed

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well i suspected something wrong kenzie because previous episode cliffhanger with her disappearing at the end and than the way she did things that weren't like kenzie good thing Bo figured it out by the end

The Kenzi Scale

Who would thought only person to believe her would be the women who want lock her up but look like she has changed sides . We need someone like her to be part of the team

3x06 The Kenzi Scale

It's sad to think Bo's closest friends didn't believe her until Kenzi's imposter tried it on with Dyson

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Did you see how he was standing on bed like an insect -that was crazy balance she had.

This has been renewed for a  4th season.

Source
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x07 There's Bo Place Like Home

Bo going to see her mother was interesting but it looks like she is suffering from some sort of amnesia but the girls in summer dresses was amusing

Thread