111 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Where do you finds these shows ?

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it does look good,  saw the trailer on youtube

However it won't last long i give one season before it get canned .

i just spot that i only look everyday for what posted on the blog i never bother reading the other stuff on the blog. i'm annoyed it posted rar file for cop lac rather avi file .

Well i really liked the first episode so i hope i am wrong but at least this episode open a whole range possibilities.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well he has provided video link that works.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

That a misconception did you notice there were two method-kissing for men and touch for women. i think Andie hasn't developed that skill yet in The Gates .

The second episode was quite average but what a way to end the episode

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

how obvious was it that the son wanted to kill the father .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i honestly don't know i have never seen headless fight -how is he able see where to strike the person?. It was quite accurate at blow he made toward them  

Episode 3

I liked the fact that this started off where it left last week but this episode was alright for freak of the week episode but what he did get her off his back was mean hitting on red head waitress.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Wow that a surprise a very good one

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

They really adding show at random which is great i like it's unpredictable .

I really wasn't expecting anything added today because yesterday they added 2 shows.

Episode 4

I really hope this episode get updated soon because it's such a great episode

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

your doing well,  i am hope both episode will be updated tomorrow

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I really didn't expect it go in that direction but it makes us question whether Bo is Bi-sexual ?. She seemed quite comfortable playing it both sides.

Episode 5

I hope this get updated soon

ps: will discuss episode once updated so as not ruin for those of you who only watch on viptv site

Reply 31#31 kwargalla's post

Yes i remember but at that time she was trying get a free meal so i didn't think anything of it until episode 4 where they made it obvious.

Dead Lucky

Well the reason why i like show is every episode we new Fayes and body jumper was funny one but Dyson and BO doing it loudly in back was funny with both there side kick standing outside . The Ice king was dangerours it's good thing Kenzie was there to knock him out but than stuffed in truck

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

shame we couldn't see her vision

Food for Thought

Poor Kenzie she was hungry she just happen to eat dead people soup but the whole breaking into the lab with the doctor was nice and Dyson actually show some jealously when she flirted with the doctor was great.

ArachnoFaebia

Well this nice filler episode but is the doctor having another agenda?

111 123456
Thread