122 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lost Girl follows supernatural seductress Bo, a Succubus who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. Growing up with human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door — until she drained her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. Now she has hit the road alone and afraid.
She discovers she is one of the Fae, creatures of legend and folklore, who pass as humans while feeding off them secretly and in different ways, as they have for millennia. Relieved yet horrified to find out that she is not alone, Bo decides to take the middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.

With the help of her human sidekick, Kenzi, and Dyson, a sexy police detective, Bo takes on a challenge every week helping a Fae or human client who comes to her to solve a mystery, or to right a wrong.
http://lostgirlseries.com/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:26 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It's listed on that link under new shows so i  had a look around to check it out

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Get yourself 7zip or WinRAR and once extracted it should be avi

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-9-2010 18:41  
i'm annoyed it posted rar file for cop lac rather avi file
I downloaded that rar file last night and i used 7zip to extract it and once extracted it was an avi video in a folder with a web page shortcut

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The last round of the game has put me behind, this was a great first episode but i thought that a Succubus only affect men but the was she seduced the waitress was amusing

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Isn't that typical she takes something to control her hunger but the side effects stop her healing just when she need it but her alternative healing power was different

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Was the headless guy trying to save his good looks by removing his head before a fight, until it was burned

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 19#19 bala's post

And another one you don't have to find

Reply 22#22 kwargalla's post

Kenzi's reaction was priceless when Dyson changed and her comment about seeing his wolf junk was funny and pulling Bo and Dyson apart is probable for the best

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I'm now up to shows from 5 Oct and will watch this tonight and after this only 50 to go

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I'm determined not to get more than 7 days behind but I'm a big F1 fan so with that being on early this morning it's allowed me to slowly catching up

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I wounder what the safe word was but she did look she enjoyed it and Jenny must of done that before Bo's magic touch. Now to start on episodes from 6 Oct but I've got 15 episodes for that day

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Another good episode, i thought Cassie the oracle was funny and the domino body-jumping was great it was unfortunate that the last one to get up was such a big guy

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Good episode with Kenzie putting her foot in it or should i say someone else's and Bo and Lauren on their undercover mission together in search of a cure at the pharmaceutical company was great

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Kenzi's spiritualist-scam was amusing and their hallucinations from the Fae spider whose venom turns them psychotic was great

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That's a nice new weapon that Bo has got but it's a shame that Lauren went that far to protect Bo and interesting twist at the end with Lou Ann

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Bo was lucky that Kenzie figured out it was the father who stole the money but sad that Sean still died after the truce

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Bo has a lot to learn from Saskia but she cant afford to turn her back on her and Kenzi joining forces with Trick to save The Dal Riata was a nice side story

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Did yo notice Kenzi had dyed her hair to help Trick and then back again when she got home

122 1234567
Thread