Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm sooo happy this show has been added to VIP!!! I am really enjoying this show and so are some of my friends off line.  It's great!!
Episode 3 = buffy rip off with a slight twist but that's ok. I still totally enjoyed it and might even go back and what the buffy episode it payed homage to.

I'm glad we now know what fae dyson is. my first guess was lining towards vampire type just cause how he looked in the pilot but wolfy makes sense to.  kenzie is great for bo and just as excitted as i would be to get a glimse into another world then you've grown up in.  I love it cause most of the time they have this type of character play it cool instead of excitted and awed.  Can't wait to find out more about what the good fae know about Bo's background.  Also let me say it was a interesting and good way to pull bo and dyson apart (reason wise) cause once those two really get togther feelings and all I will freak if they are broken up again!!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Yes she is - it was mentioned in episode 1 i think. bo & knezi spoke about it near the end of the episode and kenzi said she was straight and that bo can be bo.  

Episode 5 was great. i'm gonna have to re-watch cause i kept getting interupted but this show is turning into a fav of mine.  it's not the best writing or acting but it sure is fun.  i'm totally in love with dyson and his wolfy bits.  I'm also likeing the siren and kenzie's back and forwarths. actually there isn't really a character i'm not loving yet... except the light fye doctor. i'm hoping they drop that line of the story.

also the actress that plays kenzie is getting lots of work all of a sudden between Lost girl and LUX. I had to do a double take when i saw her on LUX.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Thread