Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lost Girl s03e00 Special Confaedential

Great special with nice flashback past 2 seasons and there really are a great cast and with Anna expecting her first baby and share that with fans was nice. They could kept that a secret but they didn't .

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I was disappoint  the actor that plays Vex wasn't there since he look like join the cast as regular based on first episode i seen.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

You can tell your watching this show by the situation they put Bo in but you could tell it was set up at start but she did look like she lost her mind at start but i knew there had to be a reason. Now lesbian kissing isn't really that surprising any more it like normal relationship in this show.  They couldn't resist put her into female prison . Given that she's pregnant in real life nice way bring that into the episode with lauren want a baby with Bo ?.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I really didn't like this episode but new partner was interesting

Confaegion

Well the only thing good about this episode was Kenzi gets do some fighting

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

The fact everyone is busy with their own problems is going make everyone feel guilty next week when she has disappeared but it interesting that they don't do promos for new episodes like other show.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well i suspected something wrong kenzie because previous episode cliffhanger with her disappearing at the end and than the way she did things that weren't like kenzie good thing Bo figured it out by the end

The Kenzi Scale

Who would thought only person to believe her would be the women who want lock her up but look like she has changed sides . We need someone like her to be part of the team

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Did you see how he was standing on bed like an insect -that was crazy balance she had.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well it was great see where Bo came from but kenzie keep injecting her every time she got mad was very amusing

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

What does the wander card mean ?

Ceremony

So she passed and has become a lot stronger interesting way to give her some new powers . We had no doubt she will pass and saving dyson was a bonus

Hail, Hale

Now things are getting much more interesting but seriously how end the episode like that

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Did you catch the fact it's her father ?

In Memoriam

What an confusing start to the season and look like it was going to be an amusing season from what happened in this episode. Kenzi and Dyson were an interesting couple but the fact that everyone had forgotten about Bo was sad and what an bad time to get your memory back for Trick and his daughter. Kenzi is a fae cream addict ?

Sleeping Beauty School

Well another amusing episode but Kenzie having babysit a young  Tamsin was funny . So glad she reincarnate herself back into a girl. . The next day growing boobs and blonde hair was ridiculous . The hair look like big wig .

Lovers. Apart.

They found Bo trust her save the family from the ghost but getting a bonus exchange from her as elementary was smart thinking. . Lauren getting caught was sad consider Bo and Dyson just drove past her

Turn to Stone

Ok it's clear there certainly moving this series forward with much more going on this season i think this is great because i was worried how they were going to keep this series going and it look like they some good ideas.

I am not surprised Bo has been become Dark Fae consider what she been through over past 3 years so i am glad they finally decided to give her a label . .

Kenzie is really annoying me she used to great sidekick but now she become a fae addict and i really hope Bo can help her stay clean.

Lauren thinking it was Hale who kidnap her but it wasn't   can't wait to find out who it is because they really seem quite powerful with that light coming out of it.

All in all a very good episode even Tamzin back with angel wing just when you think you seen everything they do this

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

You found it amusing while i just found it strange

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Lauren and Dyson both enjoy Bo car wash was amusing but they do seem to get on better and turning them into sweet has got to be strangest episode lost girl i have seen a part of me thought this was cheesy and than i remember this suppose to be holiday episode and it wasn't bad and Tamzin confess her secret to Bo was great now they can move on but end black stuff in the bottle was interesting.

Thread