31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 bala's post

glad we have that behind us.  I think saving Dyson is going to come back to bite her.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I couldn't agree more!  Things are starting to act like the first season.  I'm so excited to see the Fae retaliate.     How did they know where trick would come out at??

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I got that he is her father, what I don't understand is what he wants with her that he would send a Valkerie and a druid to hurt/detain her.    Hi I'm dad would have prob worked!  

Go Hale not being the Ashe.  It's him and kensey now!  hehehe

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think kenzi is a stay alive addict.  The thing I can't figure is if eva was going to kill her father before the memory came back??  It took awhile for me to warm up to the beginning. I thought they left off in that facility with all the people in cages?  It's been awhile.

Looks like Hale and Kenzi will sort their drama out soon.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm glad tenzin came back.  The wig was hilarious!!

I wonder what Bo jumped out into?!?   I love that Laurin is no where near by and that dyson is the wolf of the day!   I heart him

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

That was great.  It's crazy that Tamzen has known trick for so long.  It seems like he can't get it together much any more.  Calling Kensey a lowly human was just mean.  I'm thinking that's his true nature though.

He did the succubus thing to Bo as she did it to him.  Are they really destined or is he just trying to get off the train???
Who is the actor that Bo is "destined" for??  I know him.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I enjoyed the train flashbacks.  They were very informative.  I can't quite understand how she let it go that he supposedly didn't bring her to him and then she fell in love and signed on to the dark.  He was entirely using and manipulating her all for the purpose of..... to get back at trick?
                             revenge against them all?
                             other?

Few holes.  I did like the mermaid story line and shame Trick wasn't more a part of it.  Why did Bo push everyone away?

dark horse

what a boo hoo season finale.   I don't think I've bawled so much in awhile.  Great episode and glad we got rid of Reiner.  He wasn't my fav.  Ebony and Lauren are cute together..

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Maybe he'll make an appearance next season?!?  I hope we learn more about him.  I can't wait to see Valhalla!

ep 1

What a great season opener.  Valhalla as a hotel was great.  I wonder how many episodes kenzie will be in?  it showed her as a guest.  Hmmm.   poor tanzen just can't win.

Ep 2.

It's nice to know who Bo's father is.  Kenzie leaving was upsetting.    loved Persephone

31 12
Thread