Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Let's hope so

8x11 Nobody's Fault

Good episode but i think the spent too much time with Dr. Cofield while he tried to get to the truth but what happened to Chase does make you wonder how dangerous some patients are

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well next week we have whole episode dedicated to chase

Chase

Well Chase sleeping with a nun and patient was really messed up but nice of house check up on him shows he cares a bit about his team

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Chase did seem to make an emotional bond with the nun, Moira and they did have a lot in common but she came to him after being discharged from hospital so i don't see a problem with them sleeping together and to be honest if she wasn't there she might of died

Man of the House

They almost pulled off biggest con but bad timing that neighbour decided to turn up .

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I was impressed that House almost had the neighbour thing covered but if they had got away with it i think it would of given out the wrong message

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i think it shows you House isn't as smart as he thinks

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It would of been bad TV if he had fooled the immigration guy and would give others the wrong idea to try and do the same

8x14 Love is Blind

Blythe misleading James to get Gregory to stop avoiding her was interesting but he should of rang before going to her room and catching her with Thomas, Chi's hallucinations were amusing and what a disaster the family dinner was but who would of thought his mom was a slut

Blowing the Whistle

What a way trick his team that he was sick but finding out who ratted him out and put rats in their apartment was amusing.

Gut Check

I should of known it was one houses trick but seriously that was rather cruel thinking he has a son when it was an actor.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

House making the team think he has a liver condition that will result in his death was extreme especially with them examining his poo

Reply 46#46 bala's post

What House did to Wilson was cruel but the kid played the part great right down to strange food tastes and Chase offering to let Park move in with him was nice but some of the things she said was amusing

We Need the Eggs

Well this was interesting adult episode who would thought he was falling in love with his wife . Seriously with the doll

The C-Word

How adorable was that little girl she was fantastic and question she asked were rather sweet and innocent and i love what House did for Wilson with that slide show that what a good friend does when you are at death door .

8x17 We Need the Eggs

I was starting to feel the patient was allergic to his unique lady friend but doing a biopsy on Amy was interesting and Molly doing a runner was predictable

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I don't blame her most women would

8x18 Body and Soul

The boy who was apparently possessed by demons was interesting but levitating above his bed was incredible and Park and Chase have sex dreams about each other was priceless, there's not much to say about Wilson having cancer

8x19 The C-Word

The mother using her daughter as a medical guinea pig was a surprise especially when they discover the side effects but glad that turned out OK and the photos on the laptop was amusing

Thread