75 1234
Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Now What?

Ok well i honestly don't know what to make of this episode because it was so slow but i had say there few moments that put a smile on my face but house is right it won't worked out and i think they both know it but won't admit it but it will be interesting to see what he will do ruin the relationship and i liked the fact that we didn't any medical mystery apart brain surgeon who was sick.

Selfish

I really like the second episode because it strange house was listening to Cuddy and learnt compromise but than they had fight in front patient and it was great and there policy on complete honesty will be interesting.

Unwritten

Another great episode House saving his favourite author was great story-line but seriously creating a copy from typewriter Ribbon was rather impressive using IMR machine to make it visible was great.

Massage Therapy

Well this was interesting case but House had a point the new girl who is a psychiatrist she couldn't figure out the patient was Schizophrenic .

Reply 14#14 angel-87's post

i thought it was cute at the end when the kid was chewing on his cane and he took it away wipe it with a cloth

Reply 16#16 angel-87's post

Well when have you ever seen house happy about anything ?

Unplanned Parenthood

Loved the ending with the coin and she says house

A Pox on Our House

Martha still cause trouble but house trying to hide from her was amusing but she did figured out how to save the girl. The internet worker who got paided to translate was funny

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

He thought he knew what he was doing but what a way to win an argument

Small Sacrifices

Well this was very good episode it does seem like this show is moving away from the medical stuff focus more on the character which is nice, let start with Tubbs marriage it been a while since this issue has been address but i think there's nothing wrong with what she's doing she needed someone to talk who isn't her husband and if they will never meet i don't see the harm. it's clear Tubbs insecure and if he can't trust her they really shouldn't be together.

Wilson not trusting Sam created a problem but was i only one that expecting House propose to Cuddy at the wedding ?

Reply 28#28 waterlilybarb's post

What can i say i am romantic

Larger Than Life

Well drugging cuddy mother at the dinner was nice birthday present but who would thought patient has chicken pox

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

i think he realise she's not in love with him and i am glad he has asked for a divorce

Carrot or Stick

The whole situation Chase and photo was great sideline but House treat the kid like a dog was amusing and what a way to find out who your father is

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i thought the hot sauce was a bit mean but it must done the trick

Reply 37#37 waterlilybarb's post

I think it's his influence on her but the fact that house was proud of that was rather sweet who would of thought house could be a dad

Family Practice

Well another great episode where house goes beyond what he needs solve the case but set the new girl up was cruel but she stood up on him by expose him and getting unfired was amusing

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she leaving at the end of season can't wait 13 to come back who would thought we would miss her

You Must Remember This

I like the twist that patient perfect memory was a case OCD which was undiagnosed  . The sister giving the kidney to the sister was nice even through she couldn't be thankful of it. .

Two Stories

Well it certainly ages since they did this type classic story-telling episode where figure out what going on it rather fun but that little girl was really bossy.

75 1234
Thread