58 123
Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was a bit of a slow start but Wilson climbing through the window was funny and that was a quick improvement with the surgeon

Reply 8#8 bala's post

House not doing what Cuddy said about but doing what he thought she would normally say was interesting but I'm glad the young girl brother took the decision away from their parents

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Who would of thought having a seizure saved her life but House putting her on psych hold was quick thinking and using MRI machine to read the typewriter ribbon was ingenious

Reply 13#13 bala's post

House getting Cuddy a massage therapist who was a gay hooker was amusing and Kelly may have been wrong but got House on the right track with Schizophrenic patient

Reply 20#20 bala's post

How great was Rachel with the dilemma with the dime but she knew who to blame and that was tragic about the mother of the new born

7x06 Office Politics

Martha started quiet and her strong morals made things hard but convincing a patient to take a treatment with a 85% mortality rate was impressive

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Wilson and his ex-wife Sam try to tend to a young girl awaiting chemotherapy whose mother is trapped outside by the quarantine was a nice story but Martha telling the truth to the CDC payed off and House exposing himself to the disease was reckless

7x08 Small Sacrifices

House tricking the patient in to having treatment was unorthodox but people who think God will save them instead of treatment is troubling but to each their own and as for the team it looks like most of their relationships are on the rocks

Reply 31#31 bala's post

What a way for House to meet Cuddy's mother, as a patient but what he did at the dinner party i thought was funny and Taub discovering that a new billboard with his face has aroused his wife's libido was amusing

Reply 34#34 bala's post

What a way for House to find out about the appropriate toys for Rachel with her putting a piece in her mouth but coaching her was amusing and House's comment about not having a bad white father was funny

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Martha straight lace ethics is starting to get boring but the way house treats the truth fairy is amusing

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Great title for the episode considering the patients memory and the sister giving the kidney was nice considering the was she treated her, Foreman being forced to tutor Taub was amusing and the cat getting the mouse was sick

Reply 44#44 bala's post

The girl with the black eye was really great at giving House a hard time

Reply 46#46 bala's post

That looked really painful but what a shot

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I think that girl played young Melinda from Ghost Whisperer

Reply 50#50 bala's post

It was sad that they were to late in diagnosing the patient especially with his wife being pregnant and who has just found out her husband had lost everything

7x15 Bombshells

Cuddy’s dream about Rachel shoplifting was amusing and House's zombie attack was a strange dream but the walking stick was great, i think after the first couples of dreams they went too far and over the top and distracted you from Cuddy’s illness

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That practical joke was priceless, it even had me fooled for a second but the amount of girl he had during the episode was disturbing and jumping from what looked like about the sixth floor balcony was suicidal

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I don't think Hank got through that many women in a day

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Your right about some of Houses antics and what a surprise about the patient but in what hospital can you find four empty disabled parking spaces together to park a monster truck

58 123
Thread