Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Moving On

This has got to be the worst season finale of house just because he drive his car through her living room doesn't explain how Wilson hand got injured since he wasn't in the car or why there was police since this happened during the day?. Very confused

Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

I thought it missed him . All i remember was house turning the car around heading towards her house and i do remember Wilson jumping out of the way but i didn't realise it clip him .

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

This is the first time House has shown some real emotion

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well not a bad episode indeed i liked how houses five day were rather interesting and his cell-mate was priceless

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

She trusted him

Transplant

Well getting House a jail pass was also going Foreman into trouble but Foreman being in charge wasn't a surprise. WILSON PUNCHING HIM at the end was great.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

She really was great and did you know that was her first acting job

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Charity Case

Well who would thought it was medical condition but i think 13 offer kidneys you could tell there something seriously wrong and what interesting new dynamic regarding giving free gift it was only a coffee but turning it into other one paying car repairs was amusing.

Risky Business

Well another good episode but house getting money for his staff was great but not sure how he played the market on shares when patient decided to move his business overseas?.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Was that the other lab house allowed her smash up ?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

That's what i was thinking

The Confession

Well what a way to telling all his friends that he was ripping them off but house saying he was lying to his wife was nice of him. Tubbs being back and making him DNA test his two babies was priceless but monkey DNA was ridiculous

Parents

Well what Foreman did to Wilson was priceless

HOUSE - Fans Ask: The Writers

Some good questions

Better Half

Well good returning episode but Wilson should know better tell House about his patient who he was surprise as assexual but ending with her saying she missed it was amusing. As for the case you just knew the discussion are always interesting between the doctors.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

That's what i call a considerate wife impressed she never cheated

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

next week episode promo looks great

HOUSE - 360 Set: "Nobody's Fault"

Wow didn't realise they were hiding underneath the table

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

Well it's a good time to end the show

Thread