30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Outlaw" is a new drama from executive producer John Eisendrath ("Alias," "Felicity," "Playmakers"). Cyrus Garza (Smits) is a Supreme Court justice who abruptly quits the high-level position. A playboy and a gambler, Garza had always adhered to a strict interpretation of the law until he realized the system he believed in was flawed. Now that he's quit the bench and returned to private practice, he's determined to represent "the little guy" and use his inside knowledge of the justice system to take on today's biggest legal cases. And he's making plenty of powerful people unhappy along the way.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:46 ]

Pilot

Well a very good first episode but i did love the fact one of his assistant declared her love for him when she thought he was dying. .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

That was funny but in fairness for what she overheard i would of thought the same thing, i liked the way they found Rita Schmidt and won the case

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I like the fact each character have different skills which makes a good legal team i just hope straight-cut lawyer doesn't fall in love with that  PI women .

Officer Daniel Hale

Wow taking a difficult case and pick those juror was crazy but he still managed to win this case thanks his fantastic speech about following the law.

The first episode has now been added to VIP

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I liked the way he got the tape evidence withdrawn by recording the judge talking about his wife and gambling on a Hispanic jury was risky

In Re: Jessica Davis

Well this case wasn't interesting but seem it happens quite a lot parents forget their kids in the car. .

He really should quit while he's ahead but he an addict

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The mother didn't look like she was a grieving mother which didn't help and it was a shame that the tape they found in her car wasn't allowed in evidence but getting her to break down on the stand was the turning point in the case

In Re: Curtis Farwell

Well it's sad the guy died and women committed suicide but at least family is taking care of but no amount of money will make a difference

Outlaw: NBC TV Show Cancelled After Four Episodes

First, FOX cancelled Lone Star and then, ABC cancelled My Generation. Not wanting to be left out, NBC has now cancelled Outlaw. The Jimmy Smits series has ceased production but viewers will still be able to see the remaining episodes.
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-sho ... d-season-two-18756/

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That actor really bad luck on show every show he has been on get canned just look last show he was lead was Cane

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was tragic that so many people died because the company didn't want to admit there was fault with their car and i wonder who the mysterious man threatening the team is but Cyrus took a chance letting his girlfriend she the file

In Re: Tracy Vidalin

We really thought she was innocent until we reached the 30 minute mark and she smiled at end when she left was confirmation she was smart enough to make sure she look innocent

Tyler Banks

Nice episode but shame the boy died

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Tracy Vidalin looked innocent but with the fake rape and that cold smile she manipulated everyone

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was tragic the boy in need of a liver died because of the doctor so why did he wait till the gay guy offered to adopt him before he got the other couple to come forward if they had came forward earlier he may still be alive

In Re: Kelvin Jones

Well that boy stood there while his friends were smart enough to run away from the gunfire-he had enough time run but he stood there

Reply 18#18 bala's post

It's tragic that the boy died but Garza deciding to file a lawsuit against the school for creating an atmosphere that led to the child's death was risky but a nice gesture in opening a scholarship in the boys name with their commission

In Re: Tony Mejia

I had a bit problem watching this episode but i finally got it to load fully. it makes you wonder about Mexico law i mean a man suppose sentence 25 years in prison  yet he let go by cop because he had money to pay them off so Tony decides to shoot the guy and he found guilty but judge instead ordered him deported .

Marina is married she lucky she managed avoid a big penalty.

30 12
Thread