Thread
Printable Version

Hot in Cleveland Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01

ohio, the heart of it all! here's a native ohioan and i happen to hail from "the paris of ohio"! now all they need is a bowling alley and it'll be heaven. we're watching the rest of this as soon as we have a free second and betty white does rock (too bad she's from illinois - we'd claim her in a heartbeat though )

we're in the race
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply #9 sanggye's post

too freaky! i had to look up trilby (but i know where whitmer hs is). i was born at st. vincent's but grew up mostly in perrysburg. did you go to high school there?

Reply #12 sanggye's post

wow, that's rough! you know you can handle anything if you can survive toledo! i was visiting family last summer and it's like a ghost town now. can't believe what a toll the recession has taken on the place. one of my four brothers made it through st. francis and i, amazingly, made it through notre dame (more time in detention than out and of course i dated from our "brother school", st. john's, instead of you guys). ah toledo - where else would think that two all-girls and two all-boys catholic high schools is normal? (it also has a co-ed catholic high school too, if anyone was wondering. one of my sisters graduated from there when she couldn't hack the all-girls system!)

Thread