Thread
Printable Version

Hot in Cleveland Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hot in Cleveland Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

About Hot in Cleveland

Hot in Cleveland revolves around three fabulous L.A. women of a certain age who are best friends (Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick). Their lives are changed forever when their plane -- headed to Paris for a girls-only celebration -- unexpectedly lands in Cleveland and they soon rediscover themselves in a new 'promised land'. Loving their new home, the women find themselves living under one roof and battling the sassy caretaker (Betty White) of the property they have rented.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/hot-in-cleveland

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:39 ]

I am in the race

Betty White is amazing and i have watched this episode twice and laughed both times

2x01 Free Elka

The ladies doing a garage sale to raise the money for Elka's bail was amusing but Melanie's cop boyfriend keeps arresting her friends was priceless

2x02 Bad Bromance

That was funny when Elka looked at her watch while she had a bottle in it and managed pour a drink at the same time but Joy's attempt at fooling the immigration lawyer was crazy and Melanie finding out Hank the first guy she pulled is Pete's brother which was great especially when Elka let the cat out of the bag

2x03 Hot For The Lawyer

Melanie's voice was too deep when the ladies were competing for the affections of Elka's handsome lawyer but what a disaster the hearing was when trying to convince the court she was incompetent to stand trial

2x04 Sisterhood of the Traveling Spanx

Joy getting the wrong idea about the Doctor but turning an innocent comment about Marry Poppins into a dirty reference was funny and you knew Melanie Griffith playing Victoria's daughter would end in trouble

2x05 I Love Lucci, Part 1

The couple Melanie was selling her old house to was amusing but Elka walking in on the Jimmy Kimmel show was funny

2x06 I Love Lucci, Part 2

Susan pretending to be in a coma from last weeks episode to annoy Victoria was amusing

2x07 Dog Tricks, Sex Flicks & Joy's Fix

Victoria trying to jump start her career by making a sex tape with Melanie would of been amusing and Joy meeting a guy in the waiting room of her therapist was nice until she let slip about his file she took to learn more about him

2x08 LeBron is Le Gone

Elka trying to couch Melanie with her date was amusing but Joy marrying the homeless guy for a green card was stupid

2x09 Elka's Snowbird

Dave's kids were funny especially when his daughter called the pitch fork a hoe while looking at Victoria and the kids in the restaurant was just as good

2x10 Law & Elka

Elka getting  involved in some strategic jury tampering is her only hope for a not guilty verdict but juror no 8 suffering short term memory loss after being found guilty was funny and a nice season finale

2x11 Where's Elka

Joy trying to get the governors wife to help Elka instead of herself was nice and amusing but Victoria and the Amish was priceless

2x12 How I Met My Mother

Melanie's fake British accent was priceless and Joy accidentally shooting her son who she gave up for adoption was unfortunate but you just knew the alarm guy wasn't who he said he was

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-23-2011 18:35 ]

2x13 Unseparated at Birthdates

Melanie's date lucking like Jesus especially when he sat at the table was amusing but Victoria siamese twins was priceless and the impersonator was pretty good

2x14 Battle of the Bands

Melanie forming a group to compete in a Battle of the Bands contest was amusing and Joy was surprisingly good and the mic was priceless

PS it's obvious VIP has the wrong name for this episode

2x15 Love Thy Neighbor

Seeing who the number one sperm donor is was amusing and it didn't take Joy long to get him out of retirement but the others thinking she may be using drugs was priceless

2x16 Dancing Queens

Elka hitting Lidia for sleeping with her husband was priceless but finding out they have a son was a surprise and thinking that Victoria was a drag queen was amusing but having to go to the men's toilet and pee standing up was priceless

2x17 The Emmy Show

I cant believe who they got to play Victoria's daughter, Emmy but trying to stop her from writing a revealing autobiography about her childhood was interesting and Melanie and Joy sharing a secret admirer was priceless

2x18 Arch Enemies

Melanie running into an old date that has developed a foot fetish was amusing and the way he put the toe ring on was priceless but the role playing was a little disturbing

Thread