Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Enemies Foreign

Well finally a fantastic NCIS episode with a great cliffhanger and it all start with a teenage girl stealing people credit card

Enemies Domestic

So we got Eli background of how he was recruited into NCIS and what a different person he was when he was younger i was surprised see him very cocky.

Reply 56#56 arksongbird80's post

in what way were you disappointed ?

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

Yeah too much

Ships in the Night

Well this was nice episode but nothing to get excited about

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

So who benefits now from Will ?

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yeah that great i just wasn't sure when he hand document Gibbs the reason behind it

Recruited

Well a nice episode all because guy was gay  and advise a teenager was reason why he got killed . it's shame there stigma attached to being gay

Reply 70#70 kellemanske's post

You are right i am glad it didn't turn out like that

Freedom

Well this was nice episode i knew she didn't kill her husband but it obvious it was guy that cared for her.

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

What a gentleman

Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

your right

A Man Walks Into A Bar…

Well another team evaluation with a very surprising twist nice way to remember Kate

Defiance

Well another average episode but Tony being scared needle but Abby getting cute girl to take Tony blood was great

Kill Screen

Another ok episode so much mcgee avoiding women but at least this one is a gamer but got love Gibbs method dealing with computers

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

That's what he does

One Last Score

Look like they introduced new love interest for Tony but what a way get ledger back

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

LMAO

At least she seems a lot more confident than Julia

Out of the Frying Pan…

Well having a suspect without even do investigation but i knew he didn't do it but mother was a surprise

Reply 98#98 codebreaker's post

He got to see his mother which is something and i am guessing you recognise the kid another show we watch

Thread