Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I agree, it was obvious. But I knew that it would end that way and nice save from Tony and loved how Gibbs said 'You heard the man" when Sr told them to unlock the cuffs.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I loved the 'liedetector' and the sidestory of the ffather in law to be

Reply 37#37 bala's post

This episode was kind of predictable, but still pretty good. I loved the trap for the killer.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Latham wasn't deliberatly setting up stratton. He really thought that they were in that house cause that was what SecNav said. But Stratton doublecrossing him was predictable.

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

She was going to marry him if she wouldn't have found out...
But I agree, I want her with Dinozzo

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

I agree, Gibbs is to NCIS what Hetty is to NCIS LA and Horatio to CSI Miami, they can't take them out.
On the other hand, I thought the same about Grissom and Criminal minds and that worked out fairly ok.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I loved Abby's outfit and the lines 'love your costume' 'it isn't a costume'
nice learning more about Tony. Who would have thought that he has already lost the love of his life twice.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I agree, McGee should have picked up on that. But Dinozzo asking for a description of the girl because McGee has a bad taste of women was great.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I agree, but it was good to get a bit more background into Leon.

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

I think he genually thought Leon would make things disappear for him and let him go on with his life.

This arc is great. I love the storyline with the mindlady, but I hope she isn't setting Gibbs up.
I knew something was going to happen to the director as soon as they said he was coming back.
But the guy is smart and it's going to make for a great final.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

whow, what a final. Poor Duckie. Looks like he got a hartattack from the news.
I hope Palmer finds him before he dies.
I liked the bad guy trying to save them all. That was a nice twist, but what happened next was kind of obvious.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I liked the ending with the clearance of his name. Loved the side story too.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It was a nice episode. But already having troubles with the new husband was funny.
Gibbs' advice at the end was good as well.
Fornell being jealous of McGee was funny.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I didn't expect her to actually die. Especially since they had already killed Eli off.
Poor Ziva, just having had the blow out with her father and then losing him.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I actually thought it was quite oke, it wasn't really action packed, but it had some good moments and it was more about the emotional stuff.
Loved the Tony in this episode.

I loved this Abi episode and I'm happy it's renewed.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I knew Bodnar would be the driver. It was just way too much of a coincidence.
I loved the episode though, and it was a great conclusion of the storyline.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

plenty to find on Gibbs.
And taking the team apart again might change things up again in the series.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It was the only way they could dismiss the charges against Gibbs. But no doubt the new season will start with a way to bring them all back together.
I was more surprised by what Gibbs' new assignment. No way he would kill Fornell without it being some kind of scam again. And how come the other agents were shot/dying/bleeding.. It just was so random...

Thread