Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I knew Bodnar would be the driver. It was just way too much of a coincidence.
I loved the episode though, and it was a great conclusion of the storyline.

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

Yes and Ziva was lucky she was able get away with murder thanks Vance

10x23 Double Blind

Making us think Richard Parsons going after Leon was a surprise as it looked like he was after Ziva but everyone having Ziva's and Leon's back was great until he went after Gibbs instead at the last minute

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

I had feeling he was going after Gibbs because the buck stops with him and he knew if you going to fix a problem it's always the person who has most influence. Vance is big boss but he allows Gibbs to do whatever he wants and Richard was smart enough to figure out root problem in the department.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

plenty to find on Gibbs.
And taking the team apart again might change things up again in the series.

10x24 Damned If You Do

Admiral AJ Chegwidden defending Gibbs was great as he was the Admiral in JAG but the ending wasn't what I expected and disappointing for a season finale

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes after all that trouble the team resigns

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It was the only way they could dismiss the charges against Gibbs. But no doubt the new season will start with a way to bring them all back together.
I was more surprised by what Gibbs' new assignment. No way he would kill Fornell without it being some kind of scam again. And how come the other agents were shot/dying/bleeding.. It just was so random...

NCIS Season 11 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 11 Premieres September 24, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 11 Here

whiskey tango foxtrot

I enjoyed the episode but I felt like I was missing something.  LIke the time line was off or something.  Why was gibbs witht he major at the beginning trying to shoot someone.  Did that come before or after the building exploded?  I hope we learn that next week.

I thought ziva would at least be around a half dozen episodes.  Seems like only a couple.  New meat!   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

The timeline was off a bit but still understood that all event happend after the team handed over the badges.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

LOL I got That part bala.    hahah

Quote:
Why was gibbs witht he major at the beginning trying to shoot someone.  
I thought he was going shoot Forell ?
Quote:
Did that come before or after the building exploded?
Before i think

11x01 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Richard having Gibbs's six in Iran was the last person I expected and Ducky stopping the intruder was surprising

I think the episode isn't finished yet.. They haven't shown the part where Gibbs was about to shoot Fornell yet and they haven't shown Tony and Ziva in the garden together yet. I think the second part of the timeline up to that moment in the beginning of the episode is going to show next week.
Can't wait to see how things turn out. Too bad Ziva is leaving though. Although I like it if they give us some new characters, I really loved Ziva.

zivas farewell pt 2

It all came to get her there at the end.  I like the new sec nav!!   She doesn't pull any punches

Goodbye ziva. You'll be missed.  

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

It did, and I think they did a good job in the way they wrote her out.  I'll miss her, but know that 9 years (I think) is a long time for any actress to continue on a series, especially if they want to have a life outside of work.  I'm curious to see how they'll introduce a new character, and who it will be.  I also like the new SecNav, and think she'll be a good addition.  I also noted that she's a redhead, which we all know is something Gibbs has a weakness for.  I know it probably isn't allowed (in real life), but I wouldn't mind if they got together.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

I liked they way they wrote her out. Wonder if she'll return once in a while as guest star and how they'll deal with the new Ziva/Tony relationship, if it was a final goodbye for them too.
New SecNav is good. I like to see a women in a power position to oppose Gibbs and the boss

11x02 Past, Present and Future

I liked the way they wrote Ziva out better than the way the killed Kate off and Leroy being able to hold his own in a street fight was impressive but his attacker not seeing it coming was amusing and Fornell getting shot in the ass was priceless

11x03 Under the Radar

Who would of thought using Twitter to track the plane flying under the radar would ultimately get McGee out of hot water after he misplaces his badge

Thread