Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

13x10 Blood Brothers

Talk about rotten luck for the sailor battling leukaemia loosing his brother and sister in the line of duty but the Secretary of the Navy calling on NCIS to help find the other brother was a strange request

13x11 Spinning Wheel

Ducky being attacked by a man claiming to have information about his half-brother was surprising as he supposed to of died in a car crash but what a reunion

13x12 Sister City: Part 1

Abby hacking the satellite to crash the plane safely was great but her brother being on the flight manifest was surprising and the sign language was amusing

13x13 Déjá Vu

Bishop's hunch about it being an international human-trafficking ring was great but killing Daisy was a surprise until she realised Adam was behind it

13x14 Decompressed

The deep sea diver dying inside the de-compression chamber did make collecting evidence more challenging as they had another four days inside but Ducky asking his colleges to collect samples was different

13x15 React

Saying nothing bad would happen if they kissed was bad karma but being the Secretary of the Navy's daughter who had been kidnapped was bound to have them on high alert and the sniper taking the leader out was great

13x16 Loose Cannons

Cyril Taft Gibb's doctor seems to be coming more of a regular guest but targeting his car with a bomb almost killing him and his wife was surprising

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-28-2016 13:50  
Cyril Taft Gibb's doctor seems to be coming more of a regular guest but targeting his car with a bomb almost killing him and his wife was surprising
I'm not sure but it seemed like that was a way to write him out of the series again.

13x17 After Hours

From the look on Gibbs face you just knew the seemingly cut-and-dried closed case would have complications but all having a gut feeling was great, McGee and Delilah arguing over the case at diner was amusing

13x18 Scope

The snipers first shot was impressive taking out the drive along with the guy sitting behind him but finding out the sniper was a mile away was worrying and Gibbs taking out the sniper before he took out the plane was great

13x19 Reasonable Doubts

The homeless woman who believes Anthony Sr. is her father was surprising but trying to help her was nice and my first thoughts about the shooting that the wife and mistress both shot him but covering up his suicide for his life insurance was unexpected

13x20 Charade

That was obvious that someone was impersonating Tony and using his ID to blackmailing Senators was asking for trouble but dying in a car crash wasn't what I expected until they revealed there was more than one fake Tony's

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-6-2016 16:22  
That was obvious that someone was impersonating Tony and using his ID to blackmailing Senators was asking for trouble but dying in a car crash wasn't what I expected until they revealed there was more ...
This episode I really liked. The name competition with the surprising end was a nice touch and not making a deal was a good choice. Loved the opening, would have even more if I hadn't read the synopsis.

13x21 Return to Sender

The girls sense of humour over the dead body in the new coffin was amusing as her father brought them cheap so coming with a body was a good deal and McGee being determined to find out how DiNozzo purchased his lavish place when he goes apartment hunting was interesting

Reply 399#399 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed the opening. The girl was great. The apartment thing was a nice side story but the answer wasn't a surprise to me.
Surprisng to learn who masterminded the escape & I'm curious how they'll continue it. I hope the don't make it a generic 2 part but put something unexpected/interesting in it.

Thread