Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything Season 8-13 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-24-2015 18:42 ]

8x01 Spider and the Fly

I managed to catch after the end of last season and with Paloma walking into Jackson's shop at the end of last season it was nice to see him get the draw on her and surviving the gun battle was great. Jackson is lucky to be alive after Paloma found them after she killed an agent and left a calling card but what a great plan to get her brother to do the shooting

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes it was smart plan for brother to kill Paloma thanks to NCIS giving him false intel.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I liked that they had her brother kill her too.

it was nice to see Jethro back home helping his Dad fix up the store at the end.  Having to be stuck in DC with agents to protect him would have been very trying for Jackson, but the time together seems to have helped their father/son relationship.  I hope that means we'll see him a few more times, as I really like Ralph Waites.

I'm interested to know what Leon is up to, especially with that message from Eli David.  I mentioned it in the NCIS: LA thread, but it would be interesting if whatever he's up to has anything to do with the secret ission Hetty sent Nate on.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

another great season opener. was a little miffed at the end, dont like cliff hangers of any kind lol. really hope ziva's dad coming back into it doesn't mess her up again never liked him.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 5#5 angel-87's post

He will be coming back in few episode time

I wonder who Eli found. There isn't a single clue to who that might be.
If someone had hurt Vance's family there would have been, but that's not the case, especially now Paloma is death.

NCIS 8x02

I really like the new interns but Abby making one of them wear bells was amusing.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Ducky's intern Sarah Knox was well suited being a bit of a talker but the bells was funny and the grandfather was a bit of a character

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes and other one getting jealous of it

Short Fuse

The best part of the episode was Fornell and Gibbs being this married couple.  That was funny!!

Kinda saw gibbs being on the cover.  A given.

Anyone else notice that Palmer still hasn't been added to the opening credits.  He's in every episode and holds a pretty good part.  What's that about....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Wow i really didn't pick that up but your right they make a cute gay couple .

i just thought there were house mates .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I knew Gibbs was gonna be on the cover from the beginning but Fornell cooking dinner after the fiasco with the take out was great and that song he was whistling was from the commercial of Miracolli (I think, or something like it)

Reply 13#13 kellemanske's post

Same here but his photos were awful

Reply 13#13 kellemanske's post

That fiasco as you called it was really funny and well acted by both - no words were needed and they never stopped their discussion until Fornell asked for a second cereal bowl
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

8x03 Short Fuse

Considering what we found out about the guy Heather strapped the fake bomb too he deserved every thing he got and Tony's photo shoot was ridiculous

yeah i knew it was gonna be gibbs on the cover too. i have always loved the relationship between fornell and gibbs and it just keeps getting better lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Royals and Loyals

Well i liked how Gibbs made that ship not leave the port

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Yeah the British Guy was hot!  Probably the accent.  Let's face it, that accent is a TURN ON!!!  hahahaahahah

Pretty much that was the best part of the episode.  Oh that and Tony getting caught at the end with the alarm system on the computer.  hahahahaha

Gibbs was kinda mean to Abby this episode?  Or was that just me.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

No i think it's Gibbs being Gibbs-i mean seriously have you ever seen him smile ?

Thread