Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Desperate Man

Well i was wondering what was happening between Ziva and Ray but talk about kiss of death by him killing that man wife and losing his job but that marriage proposal was quite sad considering he should of known Ziva would find out about the other women.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

kinda stupid of him to propose when she's so mad.  She wasn't going to marry him.  He's a smuck.  

What's with the chemistry between ziva and dinozzo!  yay
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

She was going to marry him if she wouldn't have found out...
But I agree, I want her with Dinozzo

9x13 A Desperate Man

What a small world with CI Ray being the killer and the marriage proposal was was bad timing

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

just looked on IMDB and they dont list episope 14 it skips to 15 anyone an idea why??
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 47#47 magic4u's post

tvrage have this as the next episode
Next: 9x14 -- Life Before His Eyes (Feb/07/2012)

Life Before His Eyes

This was a strange episode seeing what gibbs life would been like if different situation happened

Reply 49#49 bala's post

How different their lives would be if Kate had survived was interesting but seeing how thing could of been like through Gibbs eyes i thought was a nice way to recap on the series but seeing his wife and daughter still waiting for him would of been a good reason to die

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

NCIS without Gibbs would be end of series ?

Reply 51#51 bala's post

oh yeah end of the series.  Gibbs makes it.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

I agree, Gibbs is to NCIS what Hetty is to NCIS LA and Horatio to CSI Miami, they can't take them out.
On the other hand, I thought the same about Grissom and Criminal minds and that worked out fairly ok.

Secrets

A superhero episode NCIS Style

is tony and ziva  going to get it together because tony and kate cant
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

they will stretch it out until the end of the show.

reply 56#56 bala's post

well in true tv form i dont think they will i think it will always be a suggestion and other things will be put in there path but one sneeky snog would be nice
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I loved Abby's outfit and the lines 'love your costume' 'it isn't a costume'
nice learning more about Tony. Who would have thought that he has already lost the love of his life twice.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Fred catching Tony kissing his mom and telling him not to do it again was amusing and poor Abby having her clothes mistaken as a costume by Spandaxia but who would of thought it was all to do with a property developer

9x16 Psych out

DiNozzo should of known better than to argue with accounting after seeing McGee's paycheck and what a time for Gibbs to go on a date in the early morning

9x17 Need to Know

You just knew the new Probationary Agent Ned Dorneget would stuff up but what a stroke of luck that after loosing the girl they were told to let her go

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was lucky but his confession after loosing the girl was rather amusing

Did you catch his interest in Tony ? you would though MCGee with pick that up after he made that confession.

Thread