Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

11x04 Anonymous was a Woman

The victim being associated with the Afghan women’s shelter Mike Frank’s was secretly supporting was interesting especially with the flashbacks and Gibbs risking his own life after felling guilty for not helping before was great

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes this was interesting episode but i still waiting to see who ziva's replacement

11x05 Once a Crook

DiNozzo felling responsible for the 15-year-old cold case he handled when he spotted the suspect from that case was interesting

11x06 Oil & Water

The suspicious explosion on board the oil rig just after a safety drill was a strange coincidence and the prankster targeting the team was amusing

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Did we ever find out who the prankest was?

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I think it was Gibbs.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

11x07 Better Angels

Tony and McGee arguing over who should run point on the team was amusing especially when Gibbs picked Tim and Gibbs helping his father track down a former war pilot was interesting but he's is very impatient and stubborn

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

This show has changed it seem run out steam with the storyline and with Ziva gone,  the show has slow down plot wise no real big storyline going so i am a bit disappointed with this season. I was hoping they would find a replacement quickly like they with with Kate when she died.

11x08 Alibi

That has to be a first with his Alibi for the hit and run being he was committing murder 35 miles away but solving another couple of cases along the way was great

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well the strangers on train leading 3 murders each for each other was interesting to figure out

Gut Check

Well i wanted to hate new girl but she really won me over by how proactive she was but i really hope she makes a lot more mistakes otherwise this wouldn't been so amusing to watch . I really hope she last as long as Ziva .

11x09 Gut Check

Bugging the Secretary of the Navy was a bold move and trust Tony to notice Ellie was wearing a ring but almost spoiling the stake out at the post office amusing

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I'm guessing her ring is from a previous relationship. Either they broke up or he is death.. Or maybe that's just me wishful thinking. I love her.

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

Yes i like her as well she certainly very different

Devil's Triad

One of best amusing episode of NCIS so Gibbs personal life just got a lot more interesting but ending asking his blessing was priceless .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

it was certainly a very unusual episode. I was surprised how well the humor worked. Don't think I ever laughed this hard with any other NCIS episode.

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

their daughter hiding in gibbs closet was ridiculous

Homesick

This really would made for horrible Christmas situation with all the military  kids getting sick but trying to find the cause was a all night event and glad they finally figured out what it was  

11x10 Devil’s Triad

Gibbs catching Diane and Tobias together in the hotel room was amusing and Diane protesting that Eddie was her ex was to convenient but Abby putting her foot in it was priceless, Bishop figuring out the van had been painted and Emily planting her watch was impressive

11x11 Homesick

The rate the military children were dropping was frightening and Emma was lucky he dad came home early as his wife hadn't noticed how bad she was and Abby's speech to Jimmy which also affecting Leon decision about his father in-law was nice

Thread