Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kill Chain

Well using UAV to kill people was smart way and meet 4th of gibbs women was great .

11x12 Kill Chain

Gibb’s having to work with his former girlfriend Hollis was interesting and the guy's trying to bring Ellie up to speed on Gibb’s love life was amusing and what a bad time for McGee to attend the black-tie gala honoring his girlfriend, I hope she will be OK after her surgery

11x13 Double Back

McGee putting on a brave face was predictable but finding out Delilah was paralysed after complications in surgery was tragic

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes that was awful but i really hope MCgee can handle it , it would be a shame if he goes a bit crazy

Reply 36#36 bala's post

he seems to have started to deal with it with telling gibbs and making plans to tell the rest.

11x14 Monsters and Men

Bishop having to reveal part of her past association with the terrorist was surprising as she was working for the NSA but allowing herself to get kidnapped was careless

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but i thought he was in love with her

11x15 Bulletproof

The graffiti artists rucksack hitting that van had to be 1 in 1,000,000 and the fact the van was carrying fatal bulletproof vests made the inquiry more urgent but Delilah wanting to go skydiving was priceless

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes those vest actually being used was very disturbing consider it was their mother who bought them for their kids . What an idiot wearing those defective vest when firing at NCIS

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Now that's what I call karma

Dressed to Kill

Every time Tony dad visit something always happens but to shot the guy put tony in a difficult situation

11x16 Dressed to Kill

Tony spotting the discrepancy in the Navy officers uniform was impressive but trust his father eyewitness statement to make things worse, getting Ellie to collect all the feathers from the pillow was amusing

Crescent City

i wasn't a fan of this two part episode i don't think i would watch spin-off it just so boring the new characters

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I actually didn't mind the story line so much, but I just got very irritated with the accents. I don't think I'll watch because of that.
I think the characters would be interesting, but they didn't do a very good job introducing them.

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

exactly unlike NCIS : LA

Page Not Found

This is bugging the heck out of me.  Does anyone know who the guy that played the landlord with the bad knee is?  I know I recognize the actor, but I can't remember what I from, and I haven't been able to find him listed on any info about this episode.

**edit: Finally found my answer.  It's Richard Ruccolo, who played Pete on Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place.  I knew he looked familiar and it was bugging me ever since I watched the episode.  YAY!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

11x17 Rock and a Hard Place

I thought Jimmy preparing for fatherhood was amusing especially trying to fit the child car seat but Jimmy'f face when he told Abby the mother changed her mind was sad

11x18 Crescent City, Part I

As every spin off from the original Jag have been successful so the New Orleans spin off should stand a better chance than most but as Scott Bakula is the only familiar face might be it's downfall, the new agents not liking being touched was amusing

11x19 Crescent City, Part II

Brody having a healthy apatite makes a nice change for a woman and Tony receiving a voodoo doll was amusing

11x20 Page Not Found

Delilah finding that email before being told it didn't exist when her boss deleted it was interesting and going to NCIS was risky but worth the risk

Thread