Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

13x22 Homefront

The 14-year-old was brave to foils the home invasion but the fact he thought he might be coming back did make you think there was something more to the story and the fact he witnessed a murder explained why he was worried and what a cliffhanger with Fornell

13x23 Dead Letter

Emily being pissed about her fathers DNR was understandable but Gibbs tearing it up was disappointing as it was Fornell's wishes and Jacob walking into NCIS was surprising but with everyone wanting to shoot him was a smart move

Spoiler!

I liked these final 2 Tony episodes. I'm a little sad he didn't get his happy ending with Ziva but I've got to commend the writers on being original.
Ziva keeping quiet about a child to Tony is a great twist but so sad for him that he missed that time with them.
I'm looking forward to see who'll replace him. (Maybe the MI6 guy?)

13x24 Family First

Tony finding out about Ziva and his daughter all in the same day was surprising and tragic but Emily painting her fathers toe nails was amusing and Tony having a daughter is a great reason to leave

14x01 Rogue

Having the knife turned on himself was karma for trying to kill Torres but talk about being desperate to have him killed with so many more failed attempts and the car fire was tragic but with the speed it took you knew it was deliberate

14x02 Being Bad

It's nice to watch Torres and Quinn adjust to life on Gibbs team and the bomber being poisoned before setting the bomb was lucky for the others but the way he fell after a failed assault I thought was karma but the fact the fight was staged was surprising

14x03 Privileged Information

The fall victims doctor suggesting it might be foul play rather than a suicide attempt was interesting considering the CCTV footage showed she was alone but the maintenance guy killing her to cover up another murder was tragic

14x04 Love Boat

So much for keeping the death quiet with it being all over social media but finding out Quinn's nickname was amusing and McGee planing the perfect proposal for Delilah sounded great, having to find the killer before they docked put the pressure on

NCIS S14x05: Philly (Sneak Peek 1)
NCIS S14x05: Philly (Sneak Peek 2)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2017 13:05 ]

14x05 Philly

Quinn question Gibbs on his decision to send Bishop and herself to Philadelphia to work with MI6 Officer Clayton was surprising but it did become obvious something bad happened in the past

14x06 Shell Game

The kidnapped petty officer was lucky she escaped her captor and what a twist her husband wasn't the one who reported her missing but him turning up dead was tragic and I had a feeling the evidence was in the dog collar

Thread