Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x05

Nice episode with the domestic terrorisme and Tony's voice during the interrogation was funny I wonder what the actor had to do to speak with such a voice.

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Tony voice was amusing but i am glad Ziva saved Tony -that was epic

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Tony was right though, Ziva has changed a bit since she joined NCIS, not always in a bad way, but still... I loved to see the bit more reckless Ziva, that has had the great mossad training and all. Lately she was always just the probie

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

I would love to see Ziva kick some butt!!  She doesn't often have the opportunity to do or be anything other low-key.  Boring.  
@Kellemanske I agree with you and Tony.  She's toned down alot!!

It would have hurt the actor to keep up the ruse for a long time and he may have had a sore throat....or even lost his voice before the shoot.     Next time he won't yell as loud at a Baseball game....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

8x05 Dead Air

The look on the guys face when he thought Tony was drinking deer urine was funny and nice save by Ziva

Cracked

Well Abby goes to deep end and almost lost her mind but thanks to Gibbs she come back on track

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Abby did becomes fixated on solving her murder but it's a shame that Lorrain trusted April

Broken Arrow

Well it was great seeing Tony father again but he really is a character

Reply 48#48 bala's post

This episode was more about tony's father than anything else and I was okay with it.  I would love to see ZIVA get her hurt on though.  Her fight scene's are always great....  

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Dinozzo's father is a real character but i like the way he lives the high life on somebody else's dime

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-15-2010 01:04  
i like the way he lives the high life on somebody else's dime
As in you want to immulate that codebreaker!  I think it takes a certain personality with some serious skill.

Enemies Foreign

Well finally a fantastic NCIS episode with a great cliffhanger and it all start with a teenage girl stealing people credit card

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Great episode, great ending and every good part of every character in it! I love the new Ziva and how she and Ziva interacted!
Can't wait till the next part.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Ziva's replacement was impressive and i am  looking forward to the second part

Enemies Domestic

So we got Eli background of how he was recruited into NCIS and what a different person he was when he was younger i was surprised see him very cocky.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I was very disappointed in the conclusion of this episode.........blah

Reply 56#56 arksongbird80's post

in what way were you disappointed ?

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I thought it was going to be more about David, and possibly Ziva but instead it was Leon.  I'm not such a fan of Leon.  He's okay, but I was expecting more about mosat.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Ziva was quick to spot that the other agent had removed the word in the sand and Gibbs was right to leave the knife for Leon

this show makes me laugh i really like tony's character i do not understand and i know this is so many seasons too late why they had to kill off kate i like ziza but i loved kate

Thread