Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I absolutely loved Tony in the new episode, especially since the others couldn't get him to slip up and then the joke in the end was great!

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

Yeah too much

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

It was nice to see another side to Tony but trust Ziva to pull her gun out at Tony practical joke at the end

Ships in the Night

Well this was nice episode but nothing to get excited about

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I'm glad they got Devin for under age sex just for his arrogance and the fact he changed his will before his murder was impressive

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

So who benefits now from Will ?

Reply 66#66 bala's post

It all goes to charity and non profit organisations which is what the family was trying to stop

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yeah that great i just wasn't sure when he hand document Gibbs the reason behind it

Recruited

Well a nice episode all because guy was gay  and advise a teenager was reason why he got killed . it's shame there stigma attached to being gay

I think it was good that in the writers of this epi didn't make it a gay relationship between the boy and the recruter, because I was a bit scared that they might.
And I think it showed very well that you can't draw conclusions too fast and do things you might regret later
So I enjoyed watching this episode

Reply 70#70 kellemanske's post

You are right i am glad it didn't turn out like that

Reply 69#69 bala's post

It's tragic that Paul's father got the wrong end of the stick regarding the Petty Officer helping his son

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

I'm not sure the dad was real interested in learning the truth.  He was too busy feeling sorry for himself and drinking to give a dam* about the kid.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Freedom

Well this was nice episode i knew she didn't kill her husband but it obvious it was guy that cared for her.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The guy from the bar said he would do anything for her even let her take the blame if he hadn't of got caught

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

What a gentleman

Reply 76#76 bala's post

she turned her back and walked away....   no love lost there.

Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

your right

A Man Walks Into A Bar…

Well another team evaluation with a very surprising twist nice way to remember Kate

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I really enjoyed rememoring kate.  Such nice tribute.  

I thought tony would talk about Jean......Maybe we'll revisit that old flame.
I thought Abby/Mcgee thing would get more indepth as well.  OH well...

Thread