Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 bala's post

purhaps in future seasons.  I think Tony was the only one who's past we were diving into,.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 121#121 arksongbird80's post

We actually driven into Gibbs and mcgee and ziva past

Reply 122#122 bala's post

I'm talking about this season specifically.  In past season's we've learned about the rest of the team.  This specifically was Tony's season.   I think...

Reply 118#118 bala's post

The way Tony first meet Gibbs while he was a detective in Baltimore was amusing but sad news about his ex-partner Danny, the head slapping from day one was a nice touch

Swan Song

This really felt like a strange episode to watch but i liked who they casted as the p2p killer .

Reply 125#125 bala's post

it was a strange episode, but it was also something new.
Also I like that they have written off Mike. I don't know exactly why because I liked Mike, but I think that they had brought him back so many times that it's good to have this as an ending to that, especially since he was already sick.
Maybe I'm just glad it wasn't anyone else.

Reply 126#126 kellemanske's post

He was looking pretty bad.  When was it decided that he was sick though?   I missed that.  Glad he went down fighting and it was MIKE and not Palmer or Ducky.  Those were who I thought it might be....

Next week, the "chick's" whole team looked like they all took a hit.....HMMMM

Reply 127#127 arksongbird80's post

I kind of decided that myself because he was coughing all the time and all. But like you, I was really happy that it wasn't anyone else. I first thought it would be someone of the other team (which at the end was true as well).
I curious as to what will happen next week and I'm already feeling sorry for Tony.
There are really a lot of season finals that I'm looking forward to this season.

Reply 125#125 bala's post

The Port-to-Port killer did well to infiltrate the agency but what happened to Mike was sad and a interesting ending which should lead to a good season finale

Pyramid

Well we finally found out who he was after and nice surprise as to who she was related to. Tony has secret assignment

Reply 130#130 bala's post

I bet it has something to do with Ziva!!

Reply 131#131 arksongbird80's post

yep i was thinking the same thing

Since Ray is going to Tel Aviv to take care of the CIA guy, I bet it has something to do with her father as well, and maybe with Berrett as well, since she removed a tracker from her agents arm.

Reply 133#133 kellemanske's post

The one thing i don't get is that tony new assignment is to find the mole in department which mean if it's Ziva that mean she spying on NCIS from the very beginning ?

I actually don't think Ziva's the mole, I think Berrett is. Which is going to make it even harder for Tony

btw the new secnav, when did I see him before? Cause he looks familiar, and I think he has been on the show before, but I don't remember when and for what.

Reply 135#135 kellemanske's post

I hope your right

Reply 130#130 bala's post

That should be interesting to see who is on Tony's new assignment

NCIS Season 9 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 9 Premieres September 20, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

Another Great show. It sure setups up for an interesting season. Gibbs is awesome at figuring out what is going on before things get too far out of control.

Thread